When siptah come to console?

When the new map is coming to PS4 because I feel like many players are bored of this map already many servers are dying and clans are quitting. Please give us an update because the situation is frustrating to us console players …

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

2 Likes

Funcom just stated in latest Steam news
“Full launch is getting closer”
My bet is somewhere in June. Not a very long wait. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Okay ty guess we have to wait more :weary::sob:

At the first time they say at may but now i really don’t know :upside_down_face:

Also i hate waiting , they should released so soon :expressionless:

I think it is much closer than it seems, in my opinion it will be released between May 1 and May 20. It won’t be in June

1 Like

You are absolutely right friend, I honestly do not play in exile anymore, I am waiting for sipath. I’m bored of the same map, same bosses, same slaves hahaha I need sipath I already hope it comes soon and not in June hahaha

Funcom team will we have any surprises in May or June? :sweat_smile: @Mayra @AndyB @Community

1 Like

I am happy to wait till I can log in to these forums and not see so many Siptah related bug topics. Even the lighting and texture is still not right on pc yet. Creature spawns, game loop, problems with the surge etc. Let’s let them get it right first pls :pray: everyone wants it yesterday like the last update we had, many of those voices than cried out in indignation at the changes and problems that came with it. Pls don’t rush this along, be patient, all good things come to those who wait :blush:

1 Like

I’m guessing the Siptah dlc will be available once update 2.4 is released on console. Meanwhile, my thralls are freezing their bits off waiting for Stormglass.

1 Like

I wasn’t being accusatory in nature mate and I apologise if I came off that way. I just worry that increased demand will see them release it early and full of errors. That would be worse for server owners than not having it released promptly. We have waited so long that if a poorly optimised buggy mess was delivered it would more than likely be the final straw for more than one player. I am VERY ready to sink my teeth into Siptah, i have even entertained the thought of buying a PC just to do so lol :joy: but in it’s current state I think it would detract from the overall experience and excitement of playing a brand new map. I absolutely agree that more communication from funcom would be a good thing, it would alleviate stress and anxiety for console users that already feel as they come second to pc. However I understand Funcoms reserved nature in not wanting to name specific dates. They have done so before and when the date came and went with no release the forums, their Twitter pages and their Facebook pages blow up with abuse from ppl that had the date set in stone.

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking: I actually have no valid argument against this. It’s a bloody good point :man_shrugging:

1 Like

On Instagram funcom put that the island of siptah was coming soon

1 Like

This would be fixed if funcom gave a date for the new island already.

1 Like

I see many people saying possibly in June we will get Siptah. I think it’ll be June too…June of 2022 would be my guess :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:joy:

Some sort of time line would be nice. My wife and I play on a friend’s server and ours. He is going to change to Sipath would be good to know if we should retire our characters or keep playing them .

1 Like

I finally got auto pay to work on mine. Have had Gportal threatening to shut down server when I had a positive balance. Not sure how my friend does his. He has been at it for a couple years.

1 Like

I am paying for 3 months at a time currently will have to check savings for 6 months. We have a 20 slot. Running around over the weekend spotting new clans and the return of other’s. Alot that just started playing the game.

1 Like

I don’t care for discord my self and translating can be troublesome. I have one fellow speaks Portuguese and Spanish he welcomes people for me.

1 Like

Thank you almost awake not that helps with my typing. Looking forward to games issues being fixed.

1 Like