When will we get a proper crafting thrall update?

When will the crafter thrall get som love in the game. To give then back som purpus and skills. And be able to use them to make the base more alive. And an update simular to the combat folovers whit levels and be able to change ther armor and so on?

3 Likes

That would be nice.

2 Likes

Atlest give us PVE´rs an reason to start colect them again?

1 Like

An overhaul would be really nice. At least faction based clothing should be in the game. All the named thralls I have right now are sitting on my ovens with nothing but plant fiber clothes. I have mitra priests that wear green instead of their faction color blue. And don´t let me start on my cooks.

I still have older pictures where my thralls dressed up a lot better. So I don´t know why thralls got changed to wear garbage clothes now all the time. It hurts the immersion a lot and this game is all about immersion.

4 Likes

Yes and even lock for t1´s, only for that they are good locking.

1 Like

Never :rofl:

Yeah, and maybe they could add in a ‘go on strike’ mechanic where they all refuse to work till you put more gold and silver on each bench, which will promptly disappear and then the crafters suddenly vanish for a couple of in game days and then reappear and work slower for a time. We should have to feed them too and some of them should have extra special diets. like hard to find plants. Another thing that is missing, is to have the sound animations come from certain workbenches like the crying and whining from the Wheel of Pain, at least in the morning, mid day and late afternoon. They shouldn’t be able to craft between sunset and sun up. Also, there should be an Inspector Crafter, who stops at each bench in their animation, and there is a RNG that decides whether or not the crafting station needs an upgrade or gets shut down for a stretch.

Sorry, getting carried away, lol.

2 Likes

And not as employees either.

There are mods that will let you dress your bench thralls pretty much any way you would like. Can’t imagine playing without them. This would be a small but really nice thing to add to the next game update and would be deeply appreciated by players. Especially the console folk who don’t have access to mods and those who play on official servers…though I don’t understand why anyone would do either!

3 Likes

Yes but tehy dont work on my official server, thats sad.

1 Like

They won’t get gold or silver, but they will get the lash.

I don’t RP, but I’d like it if all the T4 crafters would at least be wearing something different from T1-3 so that they stand out and you could feel a bit of pride seeing them at their stations.

4 Likes

Actually, many of them do wear different stuff. Sometimes, it might just be a special set of reptile boots or a different set of pants or something. We have a Aesir carpenter that is wearing what looks like Frost Giants armor, with a Cimmerian Fur Chest piece. Our Yoggite armorer wears a course tunic and pants, but has Darfuri bracers and anklets.

I know what you mean though, like a whole different uniform or get up. But look closely, I think you’ll find that many of the T4 crafters do have different stuff here and there.

Razor Gord is back in Sepermeru – the best place to sample exotic Stygian cuisine and the ultimate destination for all wine connoisseurs in the Exiled Lands – and he’s staging the ultimate challenge for all the aspiring chefs: prepare a five-course meal for Thoth Amon himself.

The winner gets the grand prize: the fabled keystone itself! But the price of failure is high. Those whose culinary feats are judged unworthy will get intimately acquainted with Amn’Ut the Blessed and his acolytes.

Who among the contestants will get to serve King Cstephon’s grand sorcerer and who will be served to the Old Serpent himself? Find out on the next episode of Yog’s Kitchen!

Coming soon, only on Twitch.

7 Likes

So that’s where the contestants on Chopped go, when they walk off stage…very interesting.

1 Like

LMAO

2021-05-13 20_36_14-Window

1 Like

And now whit the limitation on AI thralls & folowers its seams more important to replase the more cosmetc ones whit crafter thralls and pets not stuck in the masiv animal pen…

Crafting thralls placed in work stations do not count towards the Follower limit cap.

1 Like

Yes an thas whay i poin it out, whit an uppdate so you can plase and dress them up in other plases then the craft stations.

So whit the coming limitation we have the AI flovers on the walls in defens and replase none AI ones whit more cosmetic use.

If I understand you correctly, I want to make sure that you do realize that a server admin can adjust the follower limits. If you’re on an Official server, well then sorry, but there is a solution to that as well.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.