Which class is your main and why?

Talking about 1 clicks while playing barb with decapitation, shm :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

its a melee combo, you actually need to be there lol. You do decap dmg from 30 m away.

ToS because I love having more keybinds than my UI can handle :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I like Dt and Hox best🙂 i am faund of Guard and BS too.Have all classes but these are the ones i use my limited time playing😁

1 Like

Ranger, because it’s a fun mix of ranged and melee. I like the play style. I just wish it had a bit more melee combos that were worth using. Also I’m talking about pvp… in pve ranger is the most boring class ever.

2 Likes

My main is what I am currently playing lol. But my most advanced is ranger, and my second favorite is demo because it burns and really fun for me to play.

1 Like

I second that

Barbarian, simply for the thematic draw of it! But mechanically speaking it’s been a very fun class, and rather versatile as well.

2 Likes

Once Delred told me ranger will always be my main :stuck_out_tongue:

But no, Bear Shaman is my true main, just because I like to crush armor, hehe.

1 Like

Your very good at crushing that armor😃

1 Like

My main is HoX. Started play on Rage in 2010, to take this class i bought premium membership in the start. In my opinion the most interesting class: 2 forms, aoe damage, you are mage and warrior. Play all this time on one char. Tried other classes but after HoX they become boring rly fast :slight_smile:

1 Like

well, shaman can use bow so its close enough

1 Like

the barbarian was, is and always will be my main in AoC. I love the theme and background, and the gameplay of a unique classic (in all MMORPGs the rogue is more similar to SIN), fun and flexible