Which class is your main and why?

Well I was just searching forum for this topic, but I could not find it. So here it is as title says.

Currently necro as it is just too satisfying to play in pvp

1 Like

POM
Because it is a multirole class.
A versatile role.
Heal, dps, highest survival capabilities.
Best in tank healing, strong in single target dps.

And because somebody said in the past:
Lovely
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

There’s nothing quite as fun as giving @svartie aids.

1 Like

That just makes it twice as good <3

1 Like

Conq. Because it’s really satisfying teaching these tali dts that think they’re gods a lesson in t5 and t6 :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Because it is just to much fun leveling (and multi spec came too late :roll_eyes:): Herald of Xotli.
Only got 5 raised on Hyrkania(PVE-RP) and Crom, 1 raised on Zath. :ghost: (All lvl 80 :crazy_face:)
Oh … lets not forget the Unconquered (:crossed_fingers:) lvl 32 :baby: of the bunch.

Did I already say I LOVE playing HoX? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Conq. Because it`s really sitisfying to have 2 bubbles :smiley:

1 Like

Necro.
Because it’s awesome killing mobs before they even get close to you.

1 Like

Assassin. :sunglasses:

It was not the first character I made back in 2008 (started out as a weak Dark Templar) but sin was made shortly after and its the only class I’ve really enjoy to play since then and not risking overplaying.

Assassin has quite a lot of nice and forgiving “oh sh*t”-buttons to make up for mistakes. The short attack range while trying to adopt to the boss shields is always fun and the (single target) dps you can pump out is quite extraordinary. I do wish we had the stances again and some more options when it comes to builds and AA:s rather than the Lotus Overdose-meta but that goes for all classes I guess.

5 Likes

I enjoy a lot Pom and Tos (my other main classes) but definitely the main main is Demonologist.
Demo was my first class in 2012 and I was never tired to play it.

The reasons are quite personal:

• All around seems slow.
  • You burn very fast, but you can die very fast. With the right (and the right amount of) opponents, you can feel yourself in that state, on the verge between life and death where even the wrong step can make the difference between victory and defeat. I love that feeling.
  • unmatchable fighting elegance

The only other class gave me the same feelings is the assassin, but I’m still a very beginner as sin. Hope one day to be good like my friend Xerzex :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The reason Ive had guardian as a main is because its been the most satisfactory tank to progress-raid with when aggroswapping with an equally skilled guardian. Ive also liked the playstyle of survivability where you prepare yourself for the big hit by strike and guard + cunning or stall. That rewards knowledge of the fights and feels more rewarding and fun then the playstyle of the other tanks. I also like the aoe aggro combined with the control you get with all the ccs.

3 Likes

Dark Templar just because it has the word dark in it and i enjoy the whining of every other class-nerd in the game including noobblow’s conq when playing tali-tard <3

2 Likes

My main was HoX …ooh how I loved that class levelling him up to 80 and raiding him religiously till he was full T4/T5 .

But I created a ToS solely for entity haven’t given much love till lately …and my god I enjoy playing him now …with HoX all you did in dungeons and raids was hit things with your sword till it dies …with ToS I prefer the feeling of actually being needed :joy: and some of the armors are gorgeous (vanity ■■■■■)

1 Like

No main for me :slight_smile: all classes are too much fun to play. It just depends on situation which class I’d log.

3 Likes

Demo. “And it burns, burns, burns the ring of fire…”

1 Like

F@%& t#% spread your aids elsewhere a@@hats and grow a pair meanwhile!

On a serious note, I d like to add that the best feat of this game is the melee system, which is innovating and unique for mmo standards. Watching people opting to miss out that, just cause ‘i press 2 buttons from 30 m and ■■■■ happens for the next 2 min’ is dissapointing. Now when that involves veterans, it gets even worse :smiley:.

So melee definetely, and whats more challenging and rewarding than a clothie in melee range! Sin - hox it is! Get in the fight, choose target , kill it while you have 3 on you and let the necros sw from pad/everest, demos play with their WoW-quality insta 1 clicks, rangers being rangers and conqs thinking they re good cause they can click 2 bubbles :smiley:

P.s. I m talking pvp.

4 Likes

Tos because who doesn’t like 20k+ crits?

(and no not because of the bug spec)

Best AoE class and the mana battery lol

1 Like

Tos is funny. Go where it all happens right in the middle and watch how people try to kill you.

1 Like

BS - because BS’s dont give a f*** about your flimsy classes.

4 Likes