Why does Funcom try and fix something that's not broken, By breaking it? (Reupload)

(This will include some feedback, Then me ranting ^^)

Chapter 4 released a few days ago, And Funcom has once again destroyed more than they fixed/Added.

-The new edit to the ‘Radial Wheel’ seem to be purely designed for console, as it’s clunky and uncomfortable to use for us PC users. It feel’s like there’s an invisible ball in the middle of the ‘wheel’ which blocks the mouse cursor most of the time. Please revert it, Or add an option to revert it.

-The new UI in the inventory… I’m not sure where to start. The Categories is too spesific, to the point where it’s ‘too much’. Keep it simple. Gear, Resources, Building… Like how it used to be. The Sorting is no longer sorts as it used to (seems like a downgrade), But I’m sure I’m not the only one complaining about this.

-These chapters and updates are more of a nuisance than what they’re worth. I have 9,485.3 hours in this game, And Every update makes me want to quit more and more. I’ve spent thousands of dollars on this game, And I’m asking myself WHY I’m even bothering at this point…

Please, Stop destroying your game.

Edit: Also, The new Battle Pass challenge system is a disaster compared to the last one. When you introduced the challenges, you spoke highly of it, The ability to reroll, and the chance for players with little time to complete it, Now it takes 10 weeks to reach max tier.

6 Likes

Obviously, there is a button on the left for those who bought a Battle pass, which hints that you can additionally “buy an unlock” of an already purchased pass.
Never miss an opportunity to milk a cow twice! Especially if she doesn’t kick or butt.

1 Like

:brazil: Conan Exiles feedback pc xbox ps4 bug

uma solução para resolver os problemas de itens dentro do inventário

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.