Why you take off Conan Exiles from Epic Games Store for 2 July 2020 release? :D

A lot of people are waiting for this day, for Conan Exiles gift and you(?) ruined all of our imaging in the last day? :smiley:

It says “coming soon”. Maybe it doesn’t go on sale until later in the day.

Yes, i saw this page all week, but some hours ago the game removed from giftaway list, only 1/2 - Hue :frowning:

1 Like

Main thread:

2 Likes

Ok, I didn’t realize.

Thanks for the link @TheLOLxd2

1 Like

Most likely they just rushed it way too fast, with recent updates they prepared themselves for epic release, but instead it was epic bugs which need fix before release. Pushing game for free on epic means a ton new players (probably about same amount as during free weekend, so i assume 30-40% increase). With recent bugs the servers might just not be able to support it.

So yeah, probably same as with ark which was meant to be for free but was instead for free week later (or so), conan will also be for free on epic, just in later time, after they sort out major issues.

1 Like

Funcom wasn’t responsible for this, they only sold them the copies they had. It was Epic Games decision alone to pull it out most likely due to bugs as mentioned in the previous comments. I have been disappointed with Epic since they finished Gears of War, I learned from sea of thieves to stick to steam.

Yeah, very sad
 Some quote from Reddit about this:
“If you promise and post it in your own store - don’t remove it in the last day of waiting this giftaway
 Dishonored moving.” :cry: :sob:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.