Wild Surge thrall suggestion

Hi Funcom,

I find it very difficult to get thralls as a solo player. And I got +2k hours in the game, so I know what to do and all that…
It would be awesome if you buffed the normal wild surges so there is a 50/50 chance of getting lvl 2 crafter thralls?
Is that something you’ve been thinking about? Would help a lot building a T3 base…

5 Likes

I myself was wondering how the chance of getting a T2 crafter from a wild surge lined up with the chance of finding one in the exiled lands. Getting a T2 crafter seems only possible in the late game and does not really make sense to me from a progression standpoint. Is this really intended or an oversight?

3 Likes

Yea its much much harder to get t2 thralls… its sad because it help a lot with the resources…

If you could level crafter thralls, it would solve many more issues. A solo player could capture a T1 and spend the time to level up the thrall whereas a “most powerful surge” would be very challenging to solo with only a slight in hope of a pre-made T4 thrall.

1 Like

I agree surges are way too stingy at the moment. Particularly for solo players, considering the grind they have to go through just to summon even a weak surge for a remote chance at a T2. Let alone T3. Let alone one that they need.

And speaking of surges and thralls, anyone else finding that priests seem to be exceedingly elusive? I’ve gone through numerous wild surges and several summoned ones and have only ever seen a single priest, and that was a T2.

1 Like

Hey Jinkxd,

I have moved this thread to the Isle of Siptah subforum, as it provides feedback on the Isle of Siptah DLC. The thread will be seen regardless.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.