Will official servers be wiped?

**Game mode: Online official
**Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: LATAM

Everyone is already aware that there are bugs that allow you to grab all the attribute points and a duplicate item. The question is: Will the official servers have wipe? No player has the spirit to start on a server where clans have unlimited capabilities, we can see the reflection of this on almost empty servers. We do not mind losing our progress as long as the bugs are fixed. We expect an official statement from Funcom regarding its consumers. Thank you very much and keep up the great work.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1 Like

I am afraid that I have to disagree, I, personally would mind if I were to lose all my progress after the company stated upon launch that servers would not be reset again. I have placed a great deal of time and effort into building my ‘empire’, I would be done with the game were that progress to simply vanish.

3 Likes

Probably not necessary for every server, just the ones they audit and see clear signs of exploiting in the backend db files.

As an alternative, and I am sure Funcom is working hard at this, fix the exploit. Once done, at least on official servers, reset all attribute points.

That would end the problem, and we would get a free respec !

Regards

jim

4 Likes

until they break the fix 2 patches down the road like every other “fix” they’ve done 

Get real, same exploits over and over and over and over and over 
 gets old

there is no need for server wipe because of attributes points abuse
enough to fix the bug and then reset all attributes to zero to all.
Second approach is to do pretty much the same, while allowing higher levels and more attributes points, which would make game much more interesting due to a variety of build possibilities
For example today you can not have a solo archer build
if attribute points are increased you’d probably still go for the top 3 strength-vita-grit and add to it antidote but
may be there would be a place for archery as well
or may be you’d prefer to be faster and not stronger

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.