Will you address the rampant cheating, or not? We want to know

I made a huge break from the game, and just logged to see what’s new. Combat animations and pretty much that’s it. I see no incentive to play the game. AI is still broken, foundations disappear, apparently there are still glitchers that can pass trough walls. In other words NOTHING new.

@Ceronesthes makes a good point. Not many people play the game because people are let down by the game. They see this cool aspect of Howard’s world, but when they start playing they see how dull it can be. Over a million copies are sold yet CE keeps falling down from the charts. There is a reason for that. The game is DULL, combat is clunky, AI is still not working well, and all of the old problems plaguing the game are still here. Sure SOME progress has been made but not enough.

Which raises the question, how many people at FC are fixing the game and adding new features like MECHANICS not cosmetics. It’s been years now since EA, and not much is to be shown.

The world is there, there are some animals and NPCs but the whole feel of the world is just lifeless. Everything sits in place or move just a few steps from their spawn location and that’s it, not life and no incentive to play be it MP or SP. Pure boredom, CE has the looks but it lacks in the living,breathing world element, and right now i guess the majority of people that play the game are just here for the looks.

I have said it in the past look how Skyrim and Witcher 3 make their worlds feel alive, look at their combat it FEEELS GOOD, yes they are different from each other but they feel good, here not so much. And again it’s been more than 2 years and the game still feels like it’s in BETA. Take notes from the other survival games like ARK and Rust, they are owning in the charts right now.