Witch Queen not showing up (bug 2.5)

Game: Singleplayer
Testlive type: Standalone
Lang: Polish
Map: Exiled Lands
No MODs

• The Witch Queen and Dagon bosses not showing up.
    • The player is locked up and cannot exit the dungeon.
  • The Witch Queen doesn’t say her first line of dialogue when a player enters the dungeon.
    • Only this line is missing: Has someone come after all these years? Approach, approach! Your queen demands it.

:mag: Note: I checked this by teleporting to the Palace of the Witch Queen, a character transferred from Siptah.

Admin > ghost > walk should get her to come back from her coffee break.

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’ll ask the team to work on solving it.

Also, thank you for your support.

1 Like

Nope, tried that yesterday after i saw this post. Didn’t help this time. Singleplayer like said.

Then checked on server (regular build), it was working perfectly. Again, it’s a pure SP thing, and it’s a shame, because it’s a great looking dungeon, important in the lore.

1 Like

This problem feels the same to the lack of bosses (on singleplayer) in the Siptah crypts. And this issue has been fixed in the latest (2.5) Testlive patch. :blush:

I hope :pray: they will repair the Palace of the Witch Queen in the same way.

Did you try to turn on ‘ghost’ and back off to see if that triggers the last room spawns?

1 Like

I tested this a few times and nothing happened.

I also checked :mag: a few of the other dungeons (not all) and found no similar problems. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.