Woke up dead, hasnt happened in a while

Game mode: Online
Problem: Bug
Region: US Official PVE

Woke up dead and lost all my best sh^t. This hasnt happened to me in a year at least. Woke up naked and can’t find my tombstone. tombstones on the map exactly where i logged out it’s just not visible. i checked upstairs, down and around. I’m in my base, on a foundation, next to my bed mat. one of the two places I always log out. had full water and food at time of log out. I did try to log in 30 min prior to this, ping was through the roof, then my steam acct said revalidation required. Did that and 1 file was revalidated. I’m guessing this may have something to do with it.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

I hope this doesn’t become a thing again :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I had huge problems with this years ago when I started playing. I got so used to dying whilst logged out that I formed the habit of logging out butt ■■■ naked. Put all you’re stuff into chests before logging out and it won’t matter how many times the game spaz’s out and kills you.

1 Like

i slept naked for a while after the last bout of this, everything stabilized then I went back to my geared up sleepin ways. Thats how they get ya! Nott even that mad just trying to document it for others.

Oops. I put this in the ps4 thread. I’m on PC. Been a while since I posted, outa practice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.