Written Recap - Yes its Coming

If you missed the stream or have trouble hearing things or you missed things, whatever it is, I’ll be sure to do my usual recaps. Just give me a while, 2 + hour stream…probably going to take me a full day at minimum.

28 Likes

nice-smack

6 Likes

Just adding that it most likely will be sometime tomorrow. Multi needs sleep @_@

9 Likes

Thanks in advance Multigun, you will have your work cut out for you on this one.

4 Likes

Always there for us, thanks a million, goodnight :+1:t6:.

4 Likes

Thanks it will be greatly appreciated. Glad to see you back on the Forum.

4 Likes

The wait… begins…

1 Like

Clif-notes:
Sorcery fueled by corruption
Total overhaul of SAVAGE attributes and perks
Nerf to thralls
Buff to great axe
Other QoL changes
Other bugs… er bug Fixes
New stuff, benches, gear, et. al.
More new stuff in rotating paid emporium
Even more new limited time stuff in FOMO paid Battlepass
Consumables only on free battle fast
Clan teleport pad

My most liked feature: Teleport pad
My most loathed feature: FOMO Battlepass (woulda preferred they move to emporium for sale vs ‘buy now or never see it again …)

Im sure @Multigun will provide a more detailed and less disappointed/biased recap.

2 Likes

Just a quick update, I’m sorry this is taking me so long. I knew it was going to be a hard one for a variety of factors but its taking me even longer then I thought still. Right now I’m about 50% done. Going to try to power out another 6 hours and see where I land there, but it may not be until some time on the 23rd. I promise it will be nice and thorough with lots of clarifications on things and additional tidbits where appropriate!

9 Likes

I appreciate the grind. Lots of tidbits on topics were spread throughout the 2hrs so to compile them will be hard. Don’t forget to eat and drink! Oh and sleep.

1 Like

Ever and always the BEAST I remember!!! :black_heart:
:metal: :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

is the battlepass really FOMO? Or was it not defined and people are assuming the worst?

1 Like

We’re all going to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ehhh wouldn’t be the first time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::unamused::dagger::frowning::skull::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 hours turned into 11 hours (total work time today was around 14-15 or so hours today. Don’t worry, I did take breaks and feed myself lol). It is no exaggeration that I’ve been pulling in some SERIOUS amount of hours into this (my google doc, including images, is 40 pages long), and my body is just done for the day and I need rest. Its like, 99% done, I just don’t have any more energy.

I’ll try and get this to you all later today. Sooner then later.

9 Likes

Its describe in manner as many other Battle passes… which is basically the Red flag.

Time frame describe seems to be open…(more fair sounding part really) but, it falls under same rules as other Battle Passes.
Miss able items if you don’t pay, with no means to Buy said items out right. And they’ll never bring items to the ingame store.
If you only see 1-2 items you want… your left with choice to never get those items, or over pay for them and do tasks to get them.

Assuming Worst… they go over data of 1st Season, realize (just like all other Game Companies) they didn’t get enough money, Season 2, To many got it free. (from earning crowns in Season 1)
Then they adjust exp gains.

To Be Fair… I Know what BP is meant to do and bring in. Its just marketing tool meant to bring in more money then whats required of a consumer.
Why ask for 5$ for in-game item, when you can get them to drop 30-40$, give them abunch of pity items and handful of good ones.

There’s been some nice Articles written about Battle Passes, In-Game Currencies etc. There Good Reads to understand why they work so well. (cause majority of consumer base isn’t smart enough to see thru it)

5 Likes

Now you’re just teasin’ us! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Barnes
Well he should. I have sometime to see Multi In such a good mood so either if he says “the donkey fly” I will check the sky just because he said so :grin:.

2 Likes

Recap rough draft is complete. I am now starting the process to convert it all to friendly forum format and fixing typos (which I’m probably still going to miss a ton, and I know I got lazy in my writing a LOT). Total page length on google docs at 11.5 font size in Arial, 42 freaken pages (including about a dozen or so images).

6 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.