Xbox Hotfix (11.02.2020) - Critical fixes

So are we using fist now? :boxing_glove::boxing_glove:

Good start but maybe don’t break the game every update would be even better. And before launching a new map. Make sure nobody can undermesh it pleeeeeease!!!

• Fixed an exploit regarding player disconnections in dedicated servers.
  • Fixed an exploit regarding player disconnections in dedicated servers.

Thanks for fixing the rubber banding but I am stl being kicked randomly out of the game.after 3 hrs of game play, dead on 3 hrs, It’s not my Net I am in 500 Megs connection rog rapture 1 gig router my xbox is wired, And it only kicks out on conan no other games.

Few other small issues…
Thrills don’t always fight they stand and look, it’s like there is a delay of up to 30 seconds.
Lifts require, two clicks to bring the lift down, and it’s annoying when the lift dont stay down you walk away and it goes up on it’s own.
Items not loading in takes up to a min. Some lag opening boxes, and benches. Lag, in the game when you get to your home having to wait for it to load in.

But the MAIN ISSUE is being kicked out the game, I can’t go anywhere to far I have to stopwatch my game play, I have set up an alarm to go off 30 mins before…so I can get home. And not die…

1 Like

The Khitia lamp exploit. (Already tested it and does not work anymore)

1 Like

I’m starting to have my doubts that the crashing problem will ever be fixed. Doesn’t seem like a priority to Funcom🤷‍♂️.

Getting really fed up now FUNCOM I was waiting in the snowy regions near the black ice cave, for the star metal comets that never drop from the sky, 6 conan days, nothing. Started to run home, same issue game ends back to main menu. And I loaded back in, to find me half way across the map half dead, kicked me out again in seconds, get in a second time dead in the desert got in 3rd time. Back where I was org kicked out snow area near back ice cave. Looked on the map for my previous body and no grave, can’t get nothing back epic armour lots of demon orbs greese orbs to mine star metal . Lost a week in real time of grind… Makes me think why can’t you fix this game, I REFUSE TO SPEND ANY MORE MONEY ON THIS GAME I WON’T BUY NO MORE DLC TILL THIS CRASH ISSUE IS FIXED.
Come on this is a full released game…
Your starting to look like ARK designers wildcard.bringing out more DLC and not fixing the main issue’s…the crash issue the everyone is suffering from.
They’re are players trying to, do a single player offline for 5 mins to then play on a server for hrs before getting kicked out again I have lost so much. You may think he’s not loseing much, it can be all grinded back, true it can, but can you give me back a week wise of lost time…NO YOU CANNOT…
And that is a week every time I get kicked and I die, your finished release game… I lost everything over as over soon I’ll run a YOUTUBE CHANNEL…on this…because this issue been happening since you FUNCOM made this game…

And I have had no reply from you, to say you read my messages I feel ignored…
I buy your game twice PC and Xbox I buy DLC PC AND XBOX EVERYTHING TWICE…cost me near£100 on your game and you have not reply with anything…
No thanks for your messages, we will fix the issue… nothing.from you…

1 Like

The filter option for the crafting menu is broken on Xbox (and maybe ps4?)

When you filter the crafting menu as soon as you move the stick it returns to the top and does not move the filtered crafting items to the top like the main left side inventory filter does

If this was fixed to work like the main inventory’s filter it would be a big help to us on consoles to save us scrolling thru a large convoluted crafting menu.

I believe the devs intended it to work like the main inventory filter but currently it just highlights the filtered option without moving the cursor down to them or moving the filtered items to the top of the menu.

Any chance this could also be looked into in this patch? Thank you

Hi @HrothgarFrosthound, we’ll send note to the team, thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

New patch is out!

1 Like