We wanted to address a few critical issues introduced in the January patch that affected gameplay. We’ve also re-balanced some 1-handed damage multipliers based on community feedback.
We’re still working on AI improvements aimed to enhance the follower system experience which will be rolled out in the next couple of content patches.
Thanks for your ongoing feedback and support.
- Fixed an issue that would cause rubberbanding on a player character especially after using a map room or teleporting.
- Fixed a crashing issue regarding crafting queues.
- Fixed an issue regarding stacking certain placeables.
- Fixed an exploit regarding player disconnections in dedicated servers.
- Reduced damage multiplier of 1h maces first attack (from 2 to 1.33)
- Reduced damage multiplier of 1h axes first attack (from 1.5 to 1.33)
- Players should no longer die randomly in single player when interacting with certain meshes or reaching certain locations.