To start, I love the game, it has a great mixture of game mechanics and styles that are of my favorite. Although there are some simple things that can be added to the game which will make playing the game so much more enjoyable. I will just use bulletin points to make it more convenient. Please anyone who sees this consider making these suggestions known, again all I have played the game on is Xbox One X, so keep that in mind.
• Add the some of the PC’s setting to Xbox’s settings like a FOV slider(I know it can hinder performance but I would sacrifice it personally) the check and uncheck option to allow combat in first person, the orbit camera, ability to remove the HUD, and an option to use the radial menu to select weapons and items or use a tool bar, like how ARK or 7 Days to Die does the tool bar. All of these additions are just simple options that can improve someone’s enjoyment of the game, no reason not to have them.
• PLEASE give the game an option to remove the vignette effect from the game! The game looks beautiful and it runs surprisingly well on the Xbox One X, I just have a major issue with the vignette in the game and it can really distract or give me a head ache sometimes. I can’t imagine I am the only one with this problem. So please give an option to turn it off, I would have a load more of respect for the developers if they were to add a depth of these sorts of options to to the game. I also think a depth of field effect would look really nice in this game, it could be a slider for level of DOF or just a simple checkbox to turn it on and off.
• There is also one extremely terrible sound glitch in the game. It seems to happen around hyenas, wolves and tigers, or maybe simply around any of the gazelle carcasses. It is a terribly unbalanced extremely loud sort of bang that happens around one to three times. It’s as if a growl sound file got corrupted and warped. It happens for no reason and blows my eardrums out, even makes my dogs bark. I would love to see that glitch fixed.
• Lastly, I also thought of a new feature where if you’re trying to align an object or placable and you wanted to see if it looked good from another angle, you could lock it in place without placing it and move to see it if looked good, then either unlock it to adjust it or place it right off.
• I also think designated creatures for taming for travel and only for travel are a necessary addition, but it seems like you guys are working on that already. I also think you should be able to pick up thralls into your inventory for transportation, seems like a basic mechanic for a game that relys on thralls for progression.
Thank you, Funcom, for creating a beautiful and innovative game and putting together the best of the genre. Please continue to create and improve your amazing game and please don’t leave the console versions on the back burner!