THX ! I must say thanks funcom for all this work!

Everyone is only complaining but since day 1 I am impressed by this game, it is the game of my dreams and you make me dream every time. the mounts make me hallucinate.

I thought it would be simple horses but everything is beautiful, the animations, the skin, we can see all the muscles of the horses. The way they move, I saw my first in ocarina of time on epona!

Thx Funcom

24 Likes

Sry lol

I am also happy about the changes and many, really many fixes. :+1:

5 Likes

Agreed. I like the changes, some tweaks are in order, but this is still a blast to play. Iā€™m coming from a private server PVE environment.

3 Likes

The internet would not be the same without the whining, lets hope Funcom wont give in and revert all the patch.
Mounts are great, movement is great, dodging is great!

4 Likes

I disagreeā€¦that is all.

1 Like

Complaints always come in louder than praise sadly.

3 Likes

Yes but if you praise Funcom for making careless mistakes then it will stay for sure. If we make well articulated critiques with a unified message that this is not the changes weā€™d like to see, we can at least have hope that they see reason and either change it back, or add in some controls so admins can tweak it to the play styles of their base. If we ignore the complaints of people who are very put off by this, they will just leave. Look at the pole, more than 60% of people hate these changes and that should say something. That means of all of the people who took the time to come here to find out WTF is going with this nonsense, 60% of them who saw that thread took the time to down vote the changes. No one sits around on the Funcom forums to troll poles. These people are making a valid stand against these changes no less valid than the flowery praise from the fanboys speaking their minds. Iā€™ve stuck with this game since its early testing period and this is the first time where I felt disenfranchised enough to simply put it down for good. I know I am not alone.

4 Likes

That is why I bought a complete edition to show support for then after the herculean task of implementing horses and also making the combat and movement more interesting.

6 Likes

Kudos! I own 2 copies of the game and 2 copies of all DLC - Iā€™ve been putting my money where my mouth is. This game is fantastic.

3 Likes

Oh I completely agree. Thereā€™s just a lot of garbage, blanket-speak-for-everyone arguing going on, with people on all sides sitting on high horses that their opinion is the only one that matters. THOSE arguments are not the arguments that are constructive. Absolutely agree with you, and there are many here on this forum Iā€™m thankful for that oft bring critique from a calm, reasonable manner.

3 Likes

Iā€™m really enjoying the thrall leveling. Itā€™s exciting to see what perks they get. Havenā€™t tried mounts yet but Iā€™m looking forward to it.

3 Likes

im happy too 8]

2 Likes

whining is what made the changes in the first place. People ignorantly complaining about how they fail at the game without knowing how to fix their issue. There was nothing wrong with movement in the game. people just didnā€™t know how to solve their problems in PVP.

3 Likes

I donā€™t agree with the vote with your wallet or not vote with your wallet argument for the simple fact that Iā€™ve already bought all the DLC in advance and around several accounts for friends and alts under the old mechanics. Does that ā€œpraiseā€ under the old mechanics which I prefer count more or less than yours? Iā€™ve probably outspent you in terms of dollars going to this company. I was a HUGE advocate for this game among my gaming group.

2 Likes

Its not complaining, it legitimate criticism at something we have been invested in an enjoy.

Often times your side of the perspective is just as negative if not more so then those that voice dissenting opinion. You just donā€™t direct it at Funcom, you simply direct it at people that have problems you donā€™t recognize.

It would do everyone and Funcom a great service if people didnā€™t discredit and dismiss others so easily and so often. But much like anything else on the internet, asking for a change in that is like asking people across the world to stop going to warā€¦

Anyhow, since everyone thought it was so important to litter criticism threads with ā€˜Doesnā€™t matter, I like it.ā€™ Feels appropriate:

Most of the changes were negatives to the game. Small gains for big losses. Plenty of people are distracted by the small gains. The big losses (unless reverted) is going to cost Funcom player count.

1 Like

Legitame after only 2 days ? i dont think so.

I never said that we should not criticize. I just say that to read the pots I see only critics and it makes me feel sick for the funcom guys who did a great job! So sometimes it is good to say the positive! the new motion system makes me weird after 2000 hours on the game. But people criticize even before they really try. The goal of all this is to make the fighting more fun.
Yesterday still I said to myself horrible these new movements, today already I say to myself ā€œin fact I begin to get used to itā€. as they say, try before criticizing.

5 Likes

+1000! thnx funcom for all your work and time!
i really enjoy this game
but in current state game really need some improvements to decrease negativity about new changes

3 Likes

Negative criticism is healthy, and venting is a mechanism some people have learned that they think helps them relieve stress, therefore many and loud are the voices. At this time of year? Heck, theyā€™re awful civil about it anyway, to be frankincense.

I ODā€™d on Conan Exiles on Thursday, my internet paid me back on Friday making it difficult to log in for longer than 20 minutes, and by this morning my head is swirling with the choices of leveling, armor sets and respeccing. Not to mention the BALLISTIC MISSILE that we once called the Trebuchet. Great work, Funcom Pals!! Any system takes time to refine, but for me this is just fine.

ETA: it just occurred to me why Joel was in the recent dev stream. Iā€™d stand behind this update too. :man_standing:

5 Likes

On a PvP server it is certainly your imperative to level your followers as rapidly as possible. I think this is an option, and a viable one if youā€™ve got the SoC. The people who donā€™t will either try and gather one, and in so doing level their follower, or choose another more entertaining route, like The Wyrd. You have a lot of men to convert, you donā€™t have my luxuries. :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally, Iā€™m having fun watching my Starling coup de grĆ¢ce hornpunch rhinos into the stratosphere.