Xbox Parity Patch (14.08.2018)

yeah, just wont load any online or offline game

yaw have been doing such a great job … will you be fixing the bow and adding new stuff as promised ? really the main issue for me is that im really good with recurved compound and cross bow in real life and loved the fact that you have bows in the game and that you were able to hold them back at one time but now for some reason you cant would uyou at least consider changeing that back like it was until you get the other things added to it please pretty please with sugar on top :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey, i cant even log on if i go offline first. when im on loading screen for online it either wont load the last bit (at least for ten minutes, thats all the patience i had to wait) or it crashes
. i havent tried another server but i really dont want to start another character, again. i love this game but cant play it when i finally get the time

Seems textures not load correctly. I enter on another Server and textures load perfect.

1 Like

Curious if anyone has said anything about it yet, but as of yesterday, after P. patch. A bug has shown itself. When in combat, and the target gets a rebuff. Like Snare, Asunder, I think even bleed. That when you are locked onto that target with the debut, the game gets WAY to LAGGY and becomes completely unplayable until the debuff has ran it’s course or the target has died. After that, game play goes back to normal, lag free.

To correct this, I had performed a full reset on my Xbox. The issue seemed to be resolved at the time, but after a few combat encounters the crippling lag returned. Anytime a target obtained a debuff and while locked onto that target, serious lag issues began. However, disengaging from the lock-on, while debuff is active, will stop the lag.

1 Like

I put up a post in the suggestions about this haha

I hate to be another person complaining, but after this patch I have quite a few issues. We had lots of resources stored under our base and they appear to have filled in just the portion our chests were in. And its filled in a half ■■■ black void. Also obsidian is worthless now. Keep weapons at volcano forge and let us make the composite at base. Who wants to sit for hours making composite in a dungeon? Most games people look forward to updates to see what has been added and changed. This game I’m just trying to see what actually works and what did I lose this time. Very disappointed with the quality of this game. It seems to lack attention to detail. I hope funcom continues to work on this and in the future doesn’t release unfinished products.

1 Like

I’m refusing to play until they fix this. I lost expensive mats not knowing this was a thing. Also apparently Thursday we get another patch? I thought this was only for PC’s testlive.

Hello Conan exiles
since the latest “update” on the XBOX one i believe it was on the 13th August and about 2.5Gb the combat is now not functional ( the game freezes on and off as you try to swing any weapon) everything else seems fine but the combat.

I apologise if this is in the fixes to come but it has only just started after the last “update”

thanks for your time gamers!!

Thanks guys! This patch is great and the balancing changes are welcomed. I’m sure it’s been a huge undertaking to get this out. Keep up the hard work.

I’ve made a forum topic about this. I’m putting the game away until a hotfix is pushed.

We used exactly 0 triangular pieces and now we have massive areas gone with partial support beams that will not disappear and it will not let us build new flooring inside. This patch screwed things up hardcore.

Trying to connect in Co OP and getting unable to connect to host had this issue alot on my xbox one don’t know what is going on love the game just wish I could play

Seems that support beams do not funtion correctly, and temp effects in hot areas are off the charts.

Anyone else seeing an issue where Thrall can’t be moved around between crafting stations? I can no longer remove them. Is this being tracked? I’ve read through the patch notes and I don’t think I missed where this is intentional. Surely its not.

Did they nerf the desert berry juice? It only gives 10 points to thirst now.

Howdies, we’re getting severe lag when in combat since the patch, regardless of what server we play on. Hubby and I each have our own xbox and it happens on both machines. With combat unplayable it’s not a whole lot of fun to play right now…

I played the game thoroughly since the patch Tuesday until 5am Friday (today). I was trying to give it the benefit of the doubt to see if the bugs worked themselves out. I logged in Tuesday and didn’t crash once for about 4 hours, however, I invited my buddies into the xbox live party and both of them crashed at the same time upon log-in then I crashed as well in my 4 hour session. Also there are more frequent 3+ seconds lag spikes than previously and thralls won’t fight anymore unless you re-equip their weapons every time. If you don’t they will run at the target and then stand and watch and then won’t return to post afterwards. Also the purge needs to be worked on, I was at 100% purge bar for 6 days and we waited and waited and waited and then it hit when I was online solo and had to message everyone to get on and help and then crashed upon them logging in again. I’m not as discouraged about the gameplay as I am the lack of response from the devs when I see 100 people comment and no one responds so thanks for that we feel sooo important… we’re all 70 dollars out of pocket for a product we can’t use.

Thanks for your work, finally rain :slight_smile:
And at least the mask. now, after more than 3 month I’m able to finish the story for the first time.

Xbox one S
Singleplayer

Heavy freezes. Worst near elevators, entering the building in sepermeru (conan) , walking in a room with some chests.
Sound is sometimes asynchron (but better than before the last patch)
The well doesn’t refill
Grafik errors, last 2 pics before and after restart

since Update on xbox the clan members are not costumesable, you can’t kick a member or promote a member! if you combat lock on on someone the game is laging out!