Xbox Patch (30.01.2020) - January Patch: General, Exploit, UI, NPC and more fixes

@Finleo interesting one. I did see a change to one of the assets for it, but I’m not sure it should’ve affected the mechanic itself. Do you have any mods installed which affect the feature? You should make a seperate thread on these bug subforums, as it hasn’t been reported yet. See also this reply (if you’re trying to give multiple sacrifices):

See my earlier comment about known issues. The one you’re refering to also concerns rock debris, but I prefer to quote the developers.

@Pecus210 The game shouldn’t influence your internet, but it’s possible it couldn’t take the server load.
Your internet and location can influence your connection with the server though. Make sure your drivers are up-to-date and that along with a good internet connection, you’re not too far from the server you’re trying to play on.
I assume you have reported these issues through “Official servers”, listed on this wiki page:
Useful links - Official Conan Exiles Wiki. If you haven’t, be aware that it is currently weekend, almost noone from Funcom or G-portal is in office (EU law). It will be looked at after the weekend asap. I hope your issue gets fixed soon.

(Just fyi, if you get a ‘disconnected’ or ‘failed to connect’ error, it means that your connection or that of the server isn’t sufficient, not that you’ve been disconnected from the internet.)

Sure. I’m not saying they shouldn’t.

I’m not an expert, but the market has shifted to PC naturally, seeing it showed potential (and knowing that staying behind in the market is not an option). In the last decade, current gen consoles have become more and more popular.

Funcom started with consoles 26 years ago and then went on to develop for PC. They haven’t so much developed for current gen consoles, they’ll need more internal experience with them. This is, as far as I know, their second internally developed on all platforms and the first to be simultaneously updated. You can find most, if not all games they developed here:

There’s several reasons that this game hasn’t got the best performance in general, excluding the bugs. You’ll find plenty of bugs in large open-world survival games.

Sorry, no offense to you or consoles, if anything came across as rude.
Your comment seems to get personal here, which usually doesn’t result in a civil discussion.
Try to keep it cool. If you think someone has a personal issue with you, take some fresh air outside and flag the post by clicking the *** More button and then :white_flag: Flag post button. You also don’t have to reply to anyone if you don’t want to.
(https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375 and FAQ: If You See a Problem, Flag It)