Yog's Touch is still too broken

this , along with other glitches were the reason that i never bothered pvp from the beggining… when i realised that those stuff existed , i decided to go pve … but even this the result is to loose an aspect i loved on pve . FC should run an internal test of the way to obtain the thingies and if u r fault on this just get an insta ban and end the case… i am strongly against the tactic to punish a WHOLE playerbase cause some exploit something…

When I put all axes side to side its armor been seems quite high, this may be intentional, if sp then I’ll keep using it, but I started this thread incase it eas a simple mistake that was overseen, just like annihilator and world breaker

i understand what u mean, but a thread with a title is yogs axe armour pen intended would be way more delightfull rather than yog axe is still broken.

No, we (PVP) don’t want gods right now because it was possible to exploit the decay timer, hide them on map in certain ways to avoid detection before being summonend, and oh yeah, dupe 100’s of them very quickly.

Good point I’ll be more minded to the title in the future, it won’t let me delete this thread now

1 Like

Don’t worry about deleting it. Even tough we disagree, it does allow us to vent our opinions. And in theory, you do feel it is broken. Some of us don’t seeing it as being OP broken enough to break the game play. This thread allowed us to discuss it, civilized of course :wink: .

1 Like

no need to delete the thread , and thank you that u got the point of what i meant…

yes i know what was the problem about coins. all i wanna point out is the fact that it would be better if someone could be a bit more constructive , rather than complaining…
for example if all pvp players would shout for not being able to use a god more than once per week in a clan , then u would have more of a "fear " balance - fear cause u would knew if u use it , then u would be defensless for a week) … so better solutions can be found rather than nerfing things…
it is a good thing that u discuss and u tell ur opinions, and we learn along the way… but do not be absolutes like nerf this -nerf that… better point solutions and before asking for a nerf, think all sides… not pvp only…
also one last thing! i am marking this to stick out cause i want it to be understood: i am not against pvp players, i really respect em. they build and do all we in pve do with constant fear and always on their guard, in case they lose all they did , and when this happens , they regroup their pieces, and keep rebuilding , and that for me is something really worth admiring, and that is why i respect and rarely express opinion in pvp matters! (i am a pve player and probably what u gain and lose would drive me more crazy than most of pvpers i see here on forums)…
just think a bit before u post a rage post!
(and i am not talking about u personally or players that really have a reason and r thinking more the gameplay rather than their personal gains (@zerog should have a shoutout here, or OP as he will lose his benefits of using this axe if this gets nerfed - yes i understood why he posted the thread), but all those that have resulted in losing many aspects we were having fun in pve (as this is our point of view) and we seen enough and lost enough (weapons got nerfed-thralls begone - cannot summon avatars even though in pve was only an experience and nothing more as it could only be used against 1 npc) , so the threads that say NERF something cause i kill all and am bored or i get killed by all and am bored r kinda annoying… and once more i mean no disrespect or saying the creator of such a thread could not be right, but i would love to see more positive kind of feedback… i talked enough i believe on this matter and will silence myself a bit! sry OP if i said something that bothered you , but trully was meant not in direspect (ofc to all others as well)

You lost me here. This is technically a nerf. In your eyes it makes sense, but to others controlling how many i can use a week is a nerf.
My main issue is the divisive nature of calling out only PVPers, when in general most do not come here to “cry” for nerfs, but actually for trying to balance the game play.

And in your original comment, you used things that are either mainly PVP mechanics (God tokens and acid arrows to remove enemy armor) or one that has been identified as a bug (thrall HP 100), and Funcom is fixing.
And JS claws were broken as far as stamina goes. One could spam light and cover more distance than a person with 50 grit. It removed need to even spec enc when farming, as you could claw glyde across the map. The nerf came about because they went to far by lowering the drop rate and the damage too much. to thingsthat was not asked for. Most players agreed the stamina usage needing tuning, as well as the spamming of poison and bleed. And I agree, getting killesdis no reason to want a re-balancing. In this case (current thread) it is not warranted imo. But when engaging, most pvpers want a fighters chance. Being 2 shot by a thrall, or even 1 shot by a rng number is not competitive, but more bad luck. And since we lose everything on us if we die in combat, we would rather it be because we got owned, not scratch offed like a lottery ticket.
Best way to look at it is, if playing PVE, and all thralls had an RNG to have modded legendary with poison etc, and you got 1 shot by an NPC that normally only does 1/5 bar damage, and your stuff instantly de-spawned, it would suck. You would want that thrall to not have RNG for that weapon, or the weapons that they get not have that ability.

i meant the exact opposite as i have seen u defending things that would not be to your benefit , but giving right to the fair points and not ur comfort ( and this is what i also respect)

absolutelly agree on what u mean. and i am against thralls ( i personally use em ONLY where absolutelly needed) and have fewer than u think on my base (purely cosmetic for me) …
and i can understand frustration of being 1-2 hit killed by thralls … so lets take this by example… contact FC to nerf thralls (that would be the solution), not the weapons thralls use cause with those thralls r OP…
And the fact that something may affect pvp , does not means that we do not enjoy it on pve…

will give u some examples (do not stick on them i just wanna share the view we pve ers have on some aspects).
About thralls (pvp -as i believe cares about the more effective thralls due to strenght -armour-survivability etc). pve is all about role playing and building a base u like to move into(has nothing to do with practically things like where to squeeze benches to have them more protected)… so Bandit leader was not great as name - Captain was better (and yes many people would love to have a Captain and not a Bandit leader as bandit leader to be at ur gates in pve is stupid).-(again do not stick to the name it is an example trying to poke out the other side of the coin).
the gods that r such a pain for u, and the duping thing is a bad thingie and i understand why, for us in PVE was a great reason to gather up , cheese a couple npcs (like dragons in old UC ) and kill em and and then share the loot (and was not for the loot, just a fantastic way to have a gathering , a hunt with friends and experience the god in awe) and yes it was fun! we ussually killed a dragon or just swipe the Black galeon or savanah or anything but it was FUN. (again an example)
the weapons were also kinda fun as u had something to grind for and then make ur killing spree on npcs or anything fun …
see the pve is all about playing with others (in my opinion) and ofc u encounter trolls and of not all is perfect there also , but the thing is that what pvp do is really taking fun chunks out… in this case flat out all weapon dmg and pen according to the levels u need to craft em and let the combat prowess and skill each player has dominate (and i understand that is not the case- i would not like this either).
hope u got a bit of what i mean m8! for me as a pve player no big deal , i will use some other axe and case closed, but i rather enjoy the axe, and the js claws even without the pvp aspect… and i enjoyed gods, and vathis (i only had 2 -1 is still in a chest at my base , i buld him a memorial XD) but this was away also… along with vathis were thralls that we could capture and now we cannot… and for those that was taken away something , i saw NO compensation in return… like : guys we nerfed the anihilator and its crap now so for each sword u got, u get a skeleton key to get another random weapon cause the one u GRINDED for is not what u spent ur effort for and we r sorry about that… or Vathis is removed , and not capturable , but we r sorry so get a named volcano foghter for each Vathis u lost… or even in the case of the bug that is the latest thrall should say: guys, it was a bug and not intended , but for each dancer u may loose untill we fix this u will get a relic hunter seeker in return…
THAT is what i would like to see more … more positivity
(note that i do not have a single treasure hunter in my possesion) . and will not invest in thralls after what is done with vathis. but that is my thing…
so to get back to the point: flood the forums with fights against thralls unfair, not nerf this weapon cause too powerfull on thralls or nerf this weapon cause i get one shoted by other players thralls
just nerf the thralls… or BUFF HP on character so we do not get one shoted…

that is what i meant

maybe is a nerf , but that would still allow us to use the gods in pve… and not suffer cause some exploit…

as i said (and this goes for FC) it is a BAD thing to punish the entire playerbase cause some cheat…
Punish the cheaters or the servers that u see this happening (wipe every two months on pvp servers or no gods on pvp servers)… i do not get why ALL playerbase needs to be punished cause something does not works on pvp…

Its not old weapons its from warmaker update

Which came out in 25. June… More than 3 months ago…

@Assassin_masia and there is currently even a bugged Axe in the game, which is far better than this one… But it should be addressed in the next patches :wink:

3 months its not old

For day 1 daily players it is

1 Like

To have it nerfed? For that it is old. And its not even hard to get…
But the bugged axe (Not yog) is soooo good, that I will probably be sad when the fix comes.

But then again, the fastest kill for Red Mother with Dacias was little bit over 1min. That is indeed broken :wink:

wich axe is that?

You get it from the Children of Jhils :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.