Yog's Touch is still too broken

Yogs touch compared to other ax’s still has too much armor pen, plus the corruption, there is no point to another ax or weapon in pvp if you have one, combat on offical server 3514 is getting quite dull

Corruption is minus also this axe is not that powerfull

1 Like

Learn to play… Like srsly.
Could all you whiny guys just stop destroying weapons after weapons after each patch and adept to the new metas??

Or just stop playing PvP, because now it gets tedious patch after patch… Because for how long is that weapon in the game and you had no problem with it??

9 Likes

you just goy destroyed by a yogs touch and you are already here complaining. Same thing happened with all the weapons in that dungeon. Get the same weapon and learn to fight and you will kick @ss too

I have an advice for you, if you die a lot, train with some of your friends, you need to learn the movements from every weapon, keep an eye on your stamina and most important on your enemies. Try to attack and predict your opponents movement and move towards him with every movement, if you predict right, most likely he will stam out and thats your chance.
Usally doing the whole combo is not a good idea neither. Depends.

6 Likes

No just, that’s an old weapon, every weapon should be on the same playing field, stop complaining that some players don’t care for easy cheats, I use it, I would just like more diversity in pvp

Corrupted axe is a same i think. there is many good axes and i dont think they are op. try pve server?

2 Likes

No im loyal to my server, and you with moderate is over 50% its the highest and makes battle too easy, give it a shot

Its not about easy cheats… But how many threads you see from other PvP players about this axe?

Oh, yeah, right. ZERO.

And I dont even use that weapon… I am just annoyed about you whiny PvP players, who cannot play and cry for nerfs overall.

Also that you care so much about AP… Do you run around in heavy armor in PvP? :smiley:

4 Likes

You can balance this as much you want
But in the end there will alway be one overpowered

3 Likes

Bingo!! There is always one weapon or a set of weapons, which are better than others…

Thats also the reason, this axe was no problem the other 2 patches, because there was Annihilator or Worldbreaker :wink:

Will be funny, when the whiners start to cry about UC-weapons…

2 Likes

Hammer does do well, it’s just mac strength plus yog. Can kill 1000 armor max vitality in 2 combos sometimes less

If it can’t one or two shot you, it is not OP. There were instances where certain weapons on thralls especially were op because you got 1 or 2 shot killed. That felt random. but if someone is hitting you multiple times with a weapon that applies debuffs, then don’t get hit. The game is set up for defensive play in combat. You can almost always just jog (not sprint) around and not get hit. If you expect to tank in heavy, and out button mash, you will get owned by any decent fighter. The drunkards blade is just as good, because with 3 or 4 hits, if they aren’t packing potions, they get drunk and lose all stamina. Forgot which hammer, but hit someone enough with it, they lose stamina, etc. Just learn a weapon, understand your weaknesses, and enjoy the melee. IF you are getting killed after 15-20 minutes of fighting, then that is just part of the game. Again, 1 or 2 shot weapons are OP. Weapons that attack faster than sprint OP. Weapons that have fastest and farthest reach OP. Those have all been addressed. I now see multiple weapons out on the battle field. Some Meta, but with some skill, hammers, daggers, and even bows are now useful.

3 Likes

that is why in combat i keep a wheel slot open. the axe they hit me with automatically goes in there. nothing like a catch and return lol.

1 Like

If your not spaced into vitality it’s a 2-3 hit finish

If you are going to be pvping, being prepared is part of it. There is a difference between biegn ganked while farming, and actually engaging in fights.
Even as a farmer, i run 3+ vit. On PVP, i rarely go full enc during raid time. I utilize pets (elephants) to store if i do farm.

Otherwise, 1 run 4 vit, 4 str all the time. Again, use the fish and with certain DLC armor combos, you can get a decent build for fighting.
I run

Use all the fish, plus 1 enc potion (45 min lasts). Not super expensive, and can reset after death with stored stacks.
Pride of Aeris gauntlets (Special Mounds Recipe), Bear Shaman chest (DLC) + 4 str
Aqualonian boots (DLC),aqualonian pants (DLC). + 4 vit
sandstorm mask for poison gas.
You run perk wise

1 Like

Yall miss understand, I’m using this weapon, and it makes it to easy to cheese though battle

yes really, why the heck u whine about everything? 1st the spear, then the js claw, now yog touch, just go out there and grind for them …
i respect pvp players as i believe it needs way more nerves to play pvp rather than pve, but in there r some of the most whinny players… nerf this waepon cause i got killed, do not allow gods cause they destroyed my base, i cannot defend cause all my OP thralls become dancers, limit the amount of orbs/explosives cause they destroyed half my base, nerf the special arrows cause i got killed from inside my 1 wall thick base, etc…
Plz Adapt to the situation instead of whinning… get ur thralls on u, and hide untill the stuff is fixed, or u find a viable solution to what bothers u rather than whine for everything… that would be a viable solution… or all of u that cannot withstand a pvp game as it is (with all its misperfections and flaws) find an empty pve server (yes purelly pve) and just install some arenas and pvp between each other all day without even loosing ur stuff.

u mastered a weapon gratz

that does not means u need to nerf it…
that means others should do also the same with u…

same been said for the executioner axe…

and some more weapons…
do not start a thread “NERF something” just because u find it easy to cheese others…
if its too easy leave it home and use a stone axe or if u r a master in duels , use a pickaxe to destroy ur enemies and then upload vids on youtube to get 1mill likes… but do not start a thread with NERF this or THAT …
And do not missunderstand me… what i say is not personal, just kinda sick of hearing the same thing over and over… so Plz PVPers that u do this , just stop doing it…

Better find myself an replacement allready. Thx for the nerf whine btw.

1 Like

@zerog as i mentioned , i mean no disrespect to PVPers, i respect them.

and the latest thrall bug is probably a bug , but untill its fixed all or most thralls with 100hp will be dead in pvp(correct me if i am wrong), but same happened with vathis, or any other thrall that was not also an issue in pve… under the same logic why u even bother with emmissaries as they do not affect pve…

ii can understand that something may frustrate or makes things really easy to u (and u prefer it not beeing like that) but the rest of community do not care if ur thralls in pvp get cheesed with some orbs/arrows) (just to see the opposite Point Of View)

i would prefer a more constructive feedback (which some of pvp players many times also attempted-and i have supported them) like BUFF the rest weapons to go on par with yogs axe , or act of violence, or js claw etc… like BUFF the shelter effect so no arrows should have effect in the shelter area , or BUFF thrall AI so they hunt the source where arrow came from and not the impact etc…

I d be 100% WITH the guy (any guy) that would try this approach rather than NERF this and that…

and i do not try to smear or anything… i tell things as i see em based on what i read. (and i am someone that reads most of the forums topics and opinions before i express mine).