Your favorite religion and why?

Why is there a soltution to a very subjective question ? :thinking:

:rofl:
i mean, it’s fun !

1 Like

My favorite is Derketo.

Because is the goddess of Lust and Death and because her potions are useful at all levels.

1 Like

Set is a worthy 1st because the Set mask is essentially a level 20 Sandstorm mask. Getting the 250 Iron reinforcements at 20 makes for an unappealing grind but it can be done.

How does one get a solution tag under their post?

It’s up to the moderators, i think,

I like Derketo as a nice roleplay religion, the transmutation is nice and the stamina potion is good for a small boost.

The clothes are nothing more than decoration for your dancers, nipple rings are a nice touch :3

Original poster can select a solution from the replies below their post, when they do that, it gets put into the first post as a solution, as well as that post being marked.

To answer OP question, I always start with set. Can’t go past the sandstorm mask and antidote. My gf loves mitra for the ambrosia and water source. I also like deketo later on for the potions.

1 Like

I start with Derketo, because Mitra and Set are comparatively easy to get later.

Yog is the very easiest to get just after start, so i doubt that many will chose at creation. And yes, Mitra, Set are also on the way. While Derketo is bit farer, and Ymir a walk once you go north.

For me more a choice if i want get them in this playtrough or not. Once you know where they are, it’s not a big story to learn them anyway. But again, in a role-play way, it may not make sens to learn them for each character you do.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.