Zath, Yog, Ymir T4 Priests... where are they❓

, ,

Divine intervention? Lol. We stalked that area for about a week straight because we saw some vid a long time ago that said they Spawn there. Eventually one showed up. I just went and checked and it’s Serka of the Silk.

Nah, not official. My server.

2 Likes

Agreed. They should have out at least a new snall minicamp with a a cook (:slight_smile: ), sorcerer and zath spawn in there.

3 Likes

Then I am fking unlucky :rofl::rofl::rofl:. This my friend is the magnificence of this game, this!
If your rng is “not” , it’s “not”.
Reading @CodeMage saying that this “monster” of this game never had a Yog priest when I had decades, is proved with your post! I have some times thoughts beyond logic for this rng system, so it works properly :wink:.

1 Like

Yeah, that pretty surprising u’ve gone that long without seeing one. But like u said, RNG can be a PITA. I’ve played other games where RNG screwed me for years, chasing units that I still haven’t gotten. Makes ya feel like it’s rigged

1 Like

RNGesus is a fickle deity.
This one has been on a server since Siptah dropped and only this past week found their first tier 4 blacksmith.
Literally dozens of named armourers, tanners, smelters, alchemists, cooks, ect…
Even have three named Sorcerors already.
But no Blacksmiths until a few days ago.

On an aside, this one was thinking…
Yog is associated with Dafari.
Jhebbal Sag with Dogs of the Dessert.
Derketo with Lemurians (for whatever reason, but we’ll go with it).
Set with Relic Hunters.
Ymir with Heirs of the North (and Forgotten Tribe, for whatever reason).
Mitra is with Exiles, basically.

Skelos Cultists don’t seem to have any priests wandering about, but their purge has Set, Yog, and Derketo.

The Pirates don’t have an explicit patron god, but have a grab bag of Set, Mitra, and Yog.

Poor Zath is the only god without a faction.
Why not the Pirates?
Set, Mitra, and Yog priests are already low hanging fruit and are such a grab bag that little is lost if they are all Zath converted.

Lorewise, while Zamora is Landlocked, Yezud has a lot to offer those who operate with subtly and deception. And we already have Cimmerans worshipping Ymir, so…
Just a thought.

Edit: Besides, no faction should have Set and Mitra priest spawn in the same area. Set and Mitra priests should immediately aggro on each other.

5 Likes

This seems like a really good suggestion to Funcom team, a small altar at any camp with a guaranteed Priest and it is done!

1 Like

Well, I recruited the T4 Zath Priestess :star_struck:!
I camped both Serenity and Pagoda spots, and it took me about 20 rounds at each place until I found the T4 :heart:.
At Mitra’s Serenity I recruited two low level tier and two Apostles (?), I believe T3 because they can cast the protective bubble.
I am sorry I cannot upload the video, seems to be stuck on my app :eyes:.

Here some pictures from the video:

THANK YOU EVERYONE!, for the tips and for helping me keep the faith and keep trying.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.