Zendesk won't IP ban the cheater wiping our server within INFINITE BOMB GLITCH for the second time. Why haven't you DISABLE BUILLDING DAMAGE?

The cheater currently wiping our server using the Infinite Bomb Duplication glitch for the second time, still isn’t banned since the last time he cheated in May of this year. Zendesk hasn’t banned this player yet and my last attempt to post about it here got deleted saying to “Go through Zendesk”. Lmfao.

So I’m asking the devs, why won’t you just disable PVP damage when you know there’s an exploit?

Can someone such as a mod or dev respond to this specific question?

The last time you let an infinite bomb dupe exploit on the game, you ALLOWED IT FOR WEEKS without disabling PVP. Lot of people lost everything they had and you were silent on the issue.

1 Like

Silence from Zendesk

Silence from Funcom

Silence from mods

3 Likes

Same we’ve been defending for the last week and a half every night for raid weve gotten tired of it so we kill the sever for an hour at a time.If funcom wont fix this bomb dupe we place down 3k bombs all toghter light them and it kills the sever for an hour if they cant play they cant raid :smiling_imp:.

1 Like

I have personally messaged and tagged all the community managers, representatives and mods over two days

Every single one has stayed silent

We can know now they are choosing to stay silent, not by chance

3 Likes

Maybe they all got fired :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

Several including Dana were online yesterday and didn’t say a word. In fact they were replying to other threads NOT about the duping issue

1 Like

I honestly can’t f@#$ing wait to see if the mods eventually say stuff like “We were busy” “We have to do stuff in order” etc when there’s an emergency going on.

It’d be like a house is burning down and you say “Sorry I had to finish sweeping the front stairs”.

I’m calling it now and will bring up this post

2 Likes

They got their money from the battle pass one last lump sum to fund Dune they dont care anymore Thats what it feels like.Just make it where bombs and Demon Barrages do 0 Damage until this is fixed or make it where you have to craft bombs with the build hammer.Simple fix for a huge problem.

1 Like

Must be nice getting paid not to work silly me here i am bustin my chops 8 hours a day to pay rent. What do these community managers even do really…thought interacting with youre consumer base was the job.

1 Like

Please report this via Zendesk. There is nothing that the Forum staff can do. We do not have access to that system or the Zendesk team’s tools.