16 days without conan on xbox

It has now been 16 days since my game stopped working completely. Ive posted multiple times, only to get no response from funcom. Is there another way to contact customer support? Im really upset and frustrated. Again ive spent money on a game that i enjoy from time to time, but if its no going to work i should be able to get refunded. Please fix my game on xbox or refund. Seriously.

5 Likes

absolute truth

3 Likes

Any word on when the new patch is going to be out of cert? 8 days seems like a long time!!

All your stuff is gone, so you DO get to start a new game, all your old game is gone.
We lost a server to lack of mod updates. Stuff Happens

Link please? In private message

1 Like

Yeah it worked the other night for me now its back to crashing this morning i been here for the past weeks no one really cares it’s all about the new map now best thing I can tell everyone how can’t play just move on that’s what I’m doing

and your on face book so you should be used to this treatment.
Its the way of the world now: Do what they tell you and shut up. Get used to it.

1 Like

I could go into “What if” Or try to guess why they don’t care about Xbox, no idea why some one who sells a product ignores people asking for help, I tried 2 post for the last few months and never got an answer. Heck Ive paid for a server for 2 months and never got to log onto it for more then 2 mins before crashing, Gportal has tried to get it working but they said its on Funcoms end not theirs, and its in the “Quote: Buggy Conan code” Thats from the rep from gportal.

Now they announce a new game or new map for PC and Consoles, good luck for us xbox players, if I could get all my money I spent transfered over to Playstation I would switch systems. I feel they don’t care.

2 Likes

25 days and counting. So does anybody still believe they have a patch in certification or that they ever planned on fixing anything at all? Guess we have to wait until early 2021 to hear the next chapter in the never-ending fable.

2 Likes

Me and my crew playing Warzone atm, waiting for the patch, however even we get a patch im not sure I return to Conan until new map on Xbox. I enjoy COD, only bug is the menu system a bit laggy, i can deal with that.

Do you get any kind of error message when launching the game?
Have you tried removing all game data from your console (in regards of conan exiles) and installing it back again? Will probably lose your progress though.

I Don’t know what else you can do on consoles, seems extremely frustrating.

2 Likes

removing everything an re installing not helping

Uninstalled everything a few times. Doesn’t help. No error message or corrupted data like others are getting. Its basically the problems that have been in the game for months such as de-rendering textures, invisible enemies and other such problems got amplified by 1000 after August update. It is so bad that the game just gives up and crashes back to dashboard after 10-15 mins in both online and single player. And it is way worse for others who it seems can’t log on at all.

Given how dead this xbox forum has become in the last week I would Imagine most of the community has given up and moved on to better things. I know personally the last time I uninstalled I left it uninstalled and will until I hear from a credible source that things are much better. Doesn’t mean I will let Funcom off the hook for the responsibility they have badly neglected towards an entire section of their customer base.

4 Likes

Understandable. I’m sorry that you have to deal with such terrible thing, i wouldn’t have the same patience as you have had so far. Hopefully things will get fixed with the next update…But personally i would rather not, so you can enjoy other games instead :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Tpblue My Conan has been down just as long, at least if they POSTED something that said they were reading these and gave us at least some hope?

But what happens if the new map has 1000 more problems or breaks what little we have left. If this was Minecraft or Gears of war these patches would happen instantly. Microsoft is just as at fault here.

3 Likes

Also can’t even play single player ( or the server I’ve paid for ) now SP I crash every time it rains in the highland area. I want an option to turn off weather.

1 Like

Microsoft only certifies patches that work. It has been approximately one month since CE “spoiled” and approximately three weeks since the hotfix was written.

If Microsoft has not given certification in this timeframe, then it is more than likely due to more faulty code written by FC.

Imo…

Hi @DisabledMonkT17, we truly apologize for the delay in this patch but we’re unable to provide any ETA at this time, we’re doing what we can to get it out as soon as possible.

Regarding your other question, we are only able to offer support through these forums.

1 Like

Support = Help - Correct?

Who or where do I ask about a credit for paying for a server I cant play on? It’s been since this patch came out on xbox.

Gportal says talk to you guys.

1 Like

The flags are really waving now…anything that is not a compliment to FC is hidden by petty people, via petty actions.

To the flag wavers I say, Grow up. Life is full of things we cannot hide from. And many of those things are of our own making. If you earn something, own it. Be it a reputation, status, rank, etc; be it good or bad, it is your’s!

Now let us enter a hypothetical dimension for a moment, say one of my colleagues is terrible at his job. If others conceal that fact to protect my colleague’s feelings, then my colleague will never be required to improve. This does not help my colleague in any way, as it changes nothing for them, there is no negative response to their quality of work, so no improvements will be made by them.

By flagging anything you find, based on personal opinion, not flattering to FC, you are not allowing an accurate account of feedback. This does not help FC. It merely displays how petty your actions are.

I feel it is abuse of privilege to flag as you do. But since your flag waving is ment to save FC from being embarrassed by their own actions, FC allows you to retain the right to hoist that flag up the pole at every opportunity.

Maybe the forum members should elect a moderator of our own, someone to counter the FC appointed moderators and flag wavers. But FC would never allow such a thing! The truth would go uncensored, and that’s just not going to happen.

Waiting to be flagged again,
Stinky

4 Likes