2.4 PvP Changes Makes the game less fluid and less enjoyable

AT LEAST 9K…
Less game-hours won’t be considered valid for any opinion!

:slight_smile:

Thank you for the link I will particapate

1 Like

I would be ok with animation canceling only if, and ONLY IF, they did like in rust, where they VAC ban anyone running macro software in the background. You can’t keep your cake and eat it too. Sorry not sorry.

1 Like

Sure? I feel like this macro thing has become an irrational fear. But whatever, VAC ban away.

The reality is that I doubt anyone who uses macros would even bother coming on to the forums complain, they’d just move on to finding new exploits. If proper security had been in place to stop people using macro’s in the first place, maybe unwield+wield wouldn’t have had to go away.

ALSO:

Here is a shameless plug.

I want to discuss the heart of the problem with the loss of the unwield and wield mechanic. Cast your vote and post your opinions. The damage is done, so the best thing we can do now is either guide Funcom before it ruins more stuff, or convince them of why they have ruined something by pointing out the good it brought to the game.

Most people didn´t like it at all. Numbers on pvp servers droped significantly, because people get invaded on every server they play on by the same kind of toxic players, that force you into their kind of “playstyle”. For a very long time you only got two choices, bend to the force and become the abuser or quit. And a lot of people unfortunatly did the last. Not all stopped playing Conan Exiles but a lot shiftet to pve-c or pve/rp server.

How do you deal with hardware macros? I have a mouse that if I plug it into your computer, right now, and install no software, can run a few dozen macros. Everything any anti-cheat software would see is normal mouse and keyboard inputs.

1 Like

How is it you think you know what server types people have/have not played on?? I’m a smart guy but reading minds through forum pages is not something I’ve learnt yet :thinking: first time commenting on forum and it’s with this tripe :man_facepalming: unless of course your another one of those ppl that like to make multiple accounts to either try to give your opinions a larger scope OR that attitude that shines on through has got you banned?

I know a few people who created their accounts for the first time here since update 2.4 to voice their opinions and they’ve been playing for a long time. Some new members are genuine believe it or not…

2 Likes

No doubt. However if this is a a genuine new member, it’s not the best way to enter the forums is it lol :joy: come in insult two types of the player base and than drop mic and walk out :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I got to say, i find it funny that the self proclaimed GOOD PvPers, think this a bad patch. Anything that effects your META. is always bad.
I find that is takes more skill to play the game, you have to live with mistakes, you need to control your combat style, and pressure correctly. But that isnt what people want, they want easy unrealistic fighting styles. (i want to swing as hard as i can, and magically stop it mid swing because…)

Ive never used the Auto Cancel, i always thought it was cheap, and now that it is “nearly” gone, it only makes you on a playing level you are not use to. and i find that funny. Even with me not using Auto cancel or heals (hell i bearly ever rolled lmao), i still beat the crap out of those that did, or completely relied on cheese, cheap, hyper spam.

1 Like

The same way facepunch rust does it. Get another mouse or get vac banned. I still remember the backlash, and the palpable taste of people resignation to have to buy a normal mouse to be able to play. aghaghaghagha
(you can search “rust: blacklisted devices”, keep in mind you’re the one using their intellectual propriety, not the other way around) :slight_smile:

The gaps left to fill with unwield+wield gone: - Conan Exiles / Suggestions - Funcom Forums I think everyone who is into this topic needs to check out this post, it needs more attention & its based of a poll system easy to participate even if u do not wish to comment on it.

It talks about improving the game with surden methods to keep the balance of the weapon swapping but at new ways instead of unsheath/sheath we have to respect Funcom’s final dicission about this topic. I wish they would revert but they have made up their mind :slight_smile:

VOTE HERE TO HELP THE GAME MOVE IN THE DIRECTION IT DESERVES

Agreed this is particularly annoying when trying to change weapons. Start a fight with a thral decide I want to knock him out try to change to love tap…try to change to love tap… try to … ok there it goes… very annoying.

If that would be real - good luck killing someone with few stacks of potions in inventory - there’s no way you gonna kill - he will just run and drink potions.

Also duels 1v1 would be just: who got more potions usually wins.

Come duel me, you can have 100potions i use none. and ill destroy you.

Please bump :heart:

:joy::joy::joy:

Bump

Topics and replies with vague or no context, or lacking information, will be removed because there is nothing to discuss. This includes bumping a thread for the sake of bumping it, especially if a topic has gone quiet. There’s a reason it went quiet.
@community

4 Likes

Topic appears to have run its course. As mentioned above, please don’t bump a thread for the sake of it.