2020 Winter Event?

Just tested my 4th rf box today, and no double shards :frowning:

And no event crate other than the 4h exp potion.

Pretty please activate the event like last year Funcom.

I

2 Likes

why would you open 4 boxes after several posts on forum that they didn`t start any event ? :smiley:

less important boxes on toons that are not ā€œthat importantā€. I am taking an educated guess. First time was before any info, second time was after some time, to check, third time was after more time and fourth was after Andy posted that you would get extra shardsā€¦

Soā€¦ There you go. I am not complaing about lost boxes, I was able to open alot of saved boxes during their hidden event thing two weeks ago, during T3 upper raidfinder when the double shards got turned on for ~30 mins. Was able to open 4 toons then.

Some toons require 3/4 rings, and those are ā€œsaved until comfirmed statusā€ :slight_smile: and also why I keep asking for the rewards to be turned on.

Iā€™m sure all these t6 geared vets and RF warriors are super excited to receive their free 100% exp pot today in place of those tasty double shards.

Such gifts, much wow.

2 Likes

Sorry for the confusion; the misplaced gift will be in your claims tomorrow (December 17). Will follow up to clarify about the shards.

I NEED SHARDS PUHLEEEEZE !! WHERE ARE my SHARDS

I NEED TO GEAR UP MY FIFTH bear SHAMAN

2 Likes

Thanks. In years past, there would be an extra shard box plus RF had double event shards.

Ohhhā€¦ and discount item shop hoards also. :smiley:

So is this translated as ā€œweā€™re lazy and incompetent, buy our junk because we put it on a discountā€ ??

asking for some friends

Really?

I m confused, no one asked for item shop saleā€¦ but we get one?
Prety much everyone is asking for shardsā€¦ but we wont get it?

Are you guys doing it on purpuse to keep the ā€œlegendary funcom imageā€ we have of you?

@AndyB Iā€™m still very disappointed about you guys. It doesnā€™t hurt me as Iā€™m inactive and donā€™t play anymore, but how can you let your few loyal players down like this.

Grind and more Grind contentā€¦ lazy ā– ā– ā–  holiday contentsā€¦ no pvp upgrades, no progression upgrades and no balancing fixes for yearsā€¦

Glad i left.

Quarantine brainā€™s got us all fogged up. THATS YOUR EXCUSION ? would be one if you made anything new but u just load up same stuff like last years . i feel really trolled ā€¦

Speaking of stuff missing, where is the loyalty rewards? Is it to much to ask for something back for being a sub and paying your salarys?

3 Likes

Wow Andy.

I am speechless. Merry Christmas everyone.

This is justā€¦ mehā€¦ kinda says it all thoā€¦ why even sub to this game

No chests? :frowning: I was really looking forward to this eventā€¦

No chests. All in all, a surprisingly dissappointing event.

Surprisingly, because I had expected a mere repeat of last yearā€™s event, but we did not get even that much.

Nice, after all the money that we put in this game, we finally got a wonderful loyalty reward. I hope you enjoy your christmas holidays same as we enjoy those loyalty rewards .

@AndyB What i do not understand is why the double shards ā€œeventā€ got turned on for ~30 minutes during raidfinder monday two weeks ago, but cannot be turned on now? It just makes no sense.

2 Likes