3.0 gameplay and discussion with Andy

Andy will not know everything, so when a question is asked, there may be a time he won’t know for certain.

In my company, we have people who do trainings and once in a while there is a question that stumps the trainer, they will say, we will have to get back to you on that, where they research it for an answer.

For example, due to my jobs, I have been working / using spreadsheets such as Microsoft Excel for many years (30+) to be highly experienced in using various advance features to create complicated reports, turn a workbook into an internal database to spit various reports, but admittedly, I do not every formula, feature in Excel. Not knowing something is expected. If need to do something I haven’t used before, I will research it.

2 Likes

All I will say about @AndyB is that he was magnificent as always. In “live” situations “mistakes” are affordable and actually cute. Thow he said (and knew) that you need to drag an npc to the sacrifice stone the effort to put a “ready” follower was funny, I was saying watching this no Andy, no and my wife asked me who do you talk to? It was awkward for mee too :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
The blondy was… Beautiful and very positive , that’s all.
Looking forward for the next live stream, Funcom live stream, with the most beautiful blond, our @Spynosaur_Nicole :blush:.

8 Likes

Soooo when are we going to talk about the vid?

I like how the rune flow works. I can see controllers being awesome with this, assuming you make it d pad navigational when you pull up the runes.

More tidbits on the store and BP. Love the undead horse but is that going to be a summoning thing or a skin fodder recipe? Also can we get wight mounts as well?

1 Like

From what I’ve seen they have a limited life span. Personally don’t see many uses where you would choose this over a regular mount

2 Likes

Just for RP fun I think. Unless they have other abilities we haven’t been shown yet… :face_in_clouds:

1 Like

Agree, this forum needs serious rework and better moderation.

Right now if someone disagree with someone they just flag instead of have conversation with arguments like civil human beings. Flag should be only in case of SPAM, INSULTS, HATE SPEECH and so on.

1 Like

I wonder sometimes if the forums has more barbarians than in the game…

Anyway, nice stream enjoyed watching it.

4 Likes

Wow, was kind of amazed that people started ripping into Andy out of the gate vs talking about the new sorcery features. JSMH
Probably just jealousy, since the last time you sat next to a hot blond was…never.

Anyway, from what I saw in the video, the new features should be amusing, though I am not into the sorcery thing, I hope it will ramp up the game a bit.

Summoning my corpse back to me is a huge feature IMO.

10 Likes

Like you can have your dead self as a follower? I did not have the time to watch the stream - PROBABLY can rewatch it in the weekend - , and I have concerns about what I’ve seen SO FAR (mainly attribute changes, and this level of magic is a bit too much to me), but with this change alone, I will might like the update :laughing:

2 Likes

For the summoned variety yes. But if the BP selection is for a more gruesome skin of a horse (instead of white or black, it’s rotting), then the horse is just reskinned and permanent

2 Likes

I think the limited timeframe is good because the cost is cheap. However, I wonder if they will include a summoning spell that can be cast while out adventuring that renews a portion of your summoned follower’s duration. That way we don’t have to return to base every hour to summon new followers. Even if it’s only renewed in 15 min increments but could be repeated as needed, that would be really helpful (of course applicable to both mounts and fighters).

1 Like

No prices are still being worked on and the video prices are a work in progress. (Noted in the main dev stream that still contemplating pricing)

Granted, probably been better if they left the fake pricing out since it caused more anxiety than it was worth showing.

3 Likes

Many BP and store fronts have this level of pricing discrepancy though. Bloodhhunt has a BP for $10 (1000 wigits) but individual outfits of 1300 wigits and eye color for 300 wigits. I don’t pay attention to Fortnite but I think it’s similar in that some individual items cost the same as the battlepass.

We are just stingy old people remembering back in the day we could get entire culture packs for $6 on good weeks…and we had $2.50 USD/gal gas…and enough processing chips that we could have new cars AND game consoles.

2 Likes

Trust me, no eyes were on her, Andy is full sending it. :heart_decoration:

I loved the ice bridge. Simply adore it, can’t wait to be even more devilish.

5 Likes

IKR! It can be sloped! HOLY HECK!

3 Likes

The ice bridge may allow PvP players to build the siege tower and bridge over plus slow fall into a neighbor base. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Whaaaaa? Why I never thought of such a thing. Who would be so devious to do that?!..seriously sorcery is going to change so much of this game. I can’t wait to see the forum activity skyrocket on the weekly new meta and calls to nerf it all.

4 Likes

Oh gawd, I definitely don’t look forward to all the cries for the nerf hammer. But you’re right, they will be coming. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It ignores land claim. That will never be abused lol.

3 Likes

My understanding was that you can summon your corpse back to that platform and grab all of your items vs going back looking for it.
That is a game changer for those of us that like to solo the harder dungeons.

4 Likes