3rd Anniversary Event

When is 3rd anniversary event start? 23 of June? I need prepare time.

We don’t normally get told in advance what date the anniversary event is going to kick off. It was 20th June in 2018, 18th June in 2019, which were the penultimate weeks of June, but given that this year June 30th is a Tuesday, it’s possible that it could be around the 23rd, or maybe a week earlier around the 16th.

The player organised MEGAversary is starting on the 24th, but there’s no guarantee that the official event will share the same dates.

3 Likes

I see megaversary too. I checked true anniversary date and previous year, and came to the tuesday before true date. Year 2018 on wednesday, 2019 on Tuesday, but I guess for tuesday this time.

Source: https://www.tswdb.com/events/anniversary/

Yup, that’s about all the information that we’ve got currently. The only confusing factor is that we don’t know if it’s the Tuesday before the end of June, or relating to the last full week of June. Tuesday is normally the day when they restart the servers and install updates, which gives a good indicator that it’ll be a Tuesday, but as it’s been a Wednesday before, we can’t assume with any high degree of certainty.

As they’ve not announced it officially, the megaversary stuff is also probably based on assumptions.

You could try asking Andy on Discord, but there’s no guarantee of an answer.

I just asked on Discord if there was an official date yet, got the answer “Not yet”.

1 Like

I thought it be server restart day {tuesdays) before public relaunch day of SWL (26 of june). I not known it was only be tuesday at end of month/week.

It’s possible :slight_smile: Without inside information that we don’t have, it’s hard to know exactly!

Any update?

Honestly, just watch the announcements part of the forums/discord, and keep an eye on SWL’s twitter and facebook.

Yes I think I can count on one hand the amount of times Funcom has announced in advance (by more then a week) the date for any event or update. It is most often announced in the following manner:

Servers coming down for a small update tomorrow at 9:00 AM EDT / 13:00 GMT. Downtime is ~2 hours.

or in other words the day before.

2 Likes

Crap

Sometimes it is even slightly after the fact XD

2 Likes

Nooooooo

Server restart today make me think something going on

1 Like

Can someone message here when it’s anniversary? I cant look after restarts

Will do

No anniversary after restart this time.

Cry. Ty