4K 3840 x 2160 Resolution

you can scale individual components after hitting the lock button to drag things around and using the scroll wheel… is it not saving that for you?

It does, but I’m using the /setoption GUIResolutionScale 1.5 chat command to do it all at once. I tried using all the individual sliders, but it misses a few things. Even things I don’t think TrashScaler handles. I then move those other 2 windows. When the game first comes back up, it remembers the position of everything, but as soon as I do the GUIResolutionScale, it ‘resets’ all those UI pieces, and doesn’t honor where I moved everything. It’s like they coded all these things to compete with each other. :frowning:

So for now, I guess I just have to move them every time I login.

The setoption commands for the weapon gimmick location work, you just have to /reloadui afterwards.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know that, thank you!

I’ve got a few other things to work out, like the ‘interact’ thing (F) is really small, and centered around the old resolution. Not sure what controls that. There are still a few straggler windows, like vendor, that TrashScaler doesn’t seem to handle.

Thanks again for all the help. Lots of things solved!

Edit: The Teleport window, that’s another small one.

Tried that just now. The great irony there is /reloadui then kills my /setoption GUIResolutionScaling command. I’ll try to manually size everything else in conjunction with TrashScaler and see if I don’t even need that GUIResolutionScaling command any more.

Oh, that’s too bad. Hope you get the manual scaling sorted out.

1 Like

Just tried it now. So far, that’s the trick. Use all the scaling you can in game, use Trash, create a custom Fonts.xml (I replaced their font face with Verdana already, so I remarked that out and made a copy and doubled everything), and that all works. GUIResolutionScaling just caused problems and reset everything. And…since that was the one causing the other 2 windows to also reset, now I don’t need an auto_login at all (at least for what you showed me), as their positioning will stay now.

So there’s just a few odds and ends that are still super small, like the Vendor window, Teleport. Hopefully Trash can do something about that some day…or better yet, they just fix their own scaling. :slight_smile:

Thank you again!

1 Like

Full Screen mode, Set resolution and you’re good to go. :slight_smile:

I really like to play in full screen, border less windowed mode in any game I can. :disappointed:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.