Game mode: Online - GPortal Private Server, but has happened on Official Servers
This started happening after the Xbox (1GB?) update after the launch.
Right before logging off, I drink and eat so I have 100% on both thirst and hunger and I also make sure that my health is 100%. I also lay down in a safe area where I cannot be attacked.
When logging into the game (15-60 minutes later), I am always at 50% health. When I eat something (1-lobster), my health jumps to 100%, but I still see light blood spatters around the edge of the screen that never go away.
The only way to correct it that I have found is to put all my stuff in a chest and pull off the bracelet or let something kill me. When I respawn into the game I am at 50% health, but once I eat enough to regenerate my health to 100%, the red splatters around the screen disappear.
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
- Play the game without issues.
- Find a safe place to shelter.
- Drink until Thirst meter is 100%
- Eat until Hunger meter is 100%.
- Eat until Health meter is 100%.
- Lay down using Relax-Sleep.
- Log off of game using Exit to Main Menu.
- Log back into the game.
- Character is standing not laying down (as it did in the past when sleeping).
- Character’s Health meter shows 50% and light blood splatter pattern is around the edges of the screen.
- Eat 1 Lobster and health immediately jumps to 100% and light blood splatter pattern is still around the edges.
- Place all items in inventory, worn armor, and hot bar into box/chest/bench.
- Take off Bracelet or find something to kill the character.
- Respawn back at Bedroll.
- Pick up all items from box/chest/bench.
- Eat lobster one at a time until Health regenerates back to 100%. The blood splatters finally all disappear.
- Re-equip all gear and play the game as normal.