Add higher tier Unchained Solo Quests

Add higher tier Unchained Solo Quests that reward T4 Relics. Reason is that there is nothing to do to advance your character except Raid Finder or Raids now. The Rare Tokens rewarded by the Unchained Solo quests can only be used for lower grade gear than what is offered by Raid Finder so no reason to do them anymore.

You could really just add a new layer of difficulty to the old Unchained Solo quests so we have something fun to do that advances our characters. Or make some new ones if there is time for that.

Alternatively you could create a higher level of rewards for Rare Tokens. I just want something to do to have fun with my character that also advances my character somehow.

7 Likes

I agree, also, remove the “silver” reward for raidfinder. Is very annoyint to open 6 chests and… Get no reliques…

I would really love this myself! I know Funcom doesn’t want to do any more development for this game (sadly) but simple changes such as these are doable and would go a long way.

Rares are never a waste …they buy character enhancing potions in game … inc hit rating, combat rating, mana/stamina regen etc, also self-Rez potions.

1 Like

Armor and gear do things potions can’t and no one would play AoC just for more potions. Which is what I am getting at. Once you get to the Raid Finder level you are really on the quest for tier 4 relics. And, if you are like me, who intend to do PvP, tier 5 and tier 6 pve gear mostly blocks the ability to play PvP, so not worth getting.

So my current experience in AoC is log on, stand around waiting for RF, do RF, log off. Maybe until next week. So what is needed is something to do while waiting for an RF like the solo Unchained quests, but that reward T4 relics at maybe a higher difficulty than regular Unchained solo.

Also, I am a 10 year subscriber and I still can’t get accepted on a normal Tier 4 Raid because everyone wants you to have Gear, Experience in playing the Raid, VOIP of the month, and apparently having done the Raid on RF 50 times does not = Experience. rofl!

1 Like

/agree

indeed it’s not the same, since most of the mechanics are nerfed to the ground and simply ignored on rf… :wink:

I’m not sure why a raid would ask for experience to invite to T4 raid, that raid has been in game for over 6 years and isn’t the top raid. If a raid lead requires experience for this raid, then they are just being lazy.

usually, experience is not required, but still the rl must ask if people has experience, to know if he/she has to explain things or not.
and you can’t say that you have experience just because you have done rf, because the fights are quite different (eg: zodiac).

So here I am, waiting for a RF to launch for the past 45 minutes, doing nothing because only the RF has tier 4 advancement. Normal raids want EXP, VOIP, GEAR, all of which I don’t have except for the Gear part.

Point is I would much rather be playing AoC in a difficult unchained solo quest that rewards t4 relics in some fashion than staring at the monitor waiting and doing nothing.

Thanks.

We gearing up by RF, RF and RF. RF killed khitai factions and unchained quest chains. Why we have to do that of we have stupidly RF with more better rewards? Adding T4 relics to RF was, a big mistale of Funcom, that was jus fail. People gearing up, okay, but people are not learing how to play so they can’t be taken in T5 or something.

3 Likes

You say you dont have experience in T4. You never saw one T4 (probably never saw one real raid) but you want gear your character even faster (In single player mode)
For do what? What you do when you are full T4? You move for T5 and T6?

1 Like

The solution to your problem would be to join a guild that raids T4. What’s the point in playing a MMO when you gear up farming solo content? Sounds like a singleplayer game to me.

The “EXP REQUIRED!” part is almost exclusively for global pugs, I have never heard of a guild that refuses to take a new guildie on a raid because he/she has never been there before. Raids might fill up quickly so you don’t get a spot, but newbies who want to join the guild raid force and learn are usually very welcome. If your guild thinks otherwise and excludes you from all activity because you’re not a veteran then it’s time to /guild leave and never look back.

For the lack of voice communication: just google and download Teamspeak 3.0 and Discord. It’s completely free, you don’t have to pay a single cent (as long as you don’t host a TS server yourself at least) and if your PC can run AoC then it should be able to handle TS/Discord running in the background as well. If you are terminally shy, have no mic, don’t want to bother your roommates or whatever reason that prevents you from talking - then you don’t have to talk! Just listen to the RL instructing and coordinating the raid/group, that’s all it takes. Talking now and then with your comrades sure wouldn’t hurt though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like