Add more Servers!

I think the problem is that they wont spread us out on too many servers couse lots of people wont play the game in like 2 weeks.

My biggest grievense is that I joined a server, played a few hours, had to reboot comp to finish some updates (was gone 10 min ish).
Now I cant log into the same computer ive spent time creating a small house and getting started because its gasp 40/40

Atleast make it so that you cant get locked out of your own darn server!

1 Like

yeah but when the servers are full after 5 min you can bet you can fill the same amount of servers in no time… and dying servers every game has this problem… the 30 servers that are full now it will be the same so whatever give us enough servers:D

How will you adress the problem I have? Ive been playing a few hours on a server, had to quit game for 10 ish miniutes, and now I cant log back on! I dont feel very much like starting fresh on a new server since I got a good spot, and spent my hours just grinding mats and getting my house up and such!

Its insanly annoying loosing your spot on a server for a quick 10 min break… If I get a spot on a server I should keep it

1 Like

A tip for you, build a bed and go AFK, if you die you will respawn on your bed and still be logged.

Needs more servers. I was going to play with a few friends today but servers are full in official. Don’t want to play dedicated. Maybe a bigger population on each server would help, server transfer would be nice. So atleast ur original group could split be on 2 server and grow in lvls and still be able to join friends later on in another server.

wow just wow, 1400+ hours in the game and I cant even login on launch day, what a disaster…

1h can’t join any srv omg :smiley: i hope we get more srvs soon somehow

@AndyB do u have an ETA for EU Servers coming up?

please more server to eu; i’m trying to play with 3 friends for 4 hours ago and it’s impossible.

So 1+ million copies sold, and you put up 161servers in the EU on launch day. That’s room for 6.440 players.
Let’s assume only 10 % log on to play (of 1 million), divided by regions (5), that’s 20.000 players.

So according to “Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people.”, i would like to criticize the idea of not putting up enough servers to satisfy even 5 % of players who bought the game.

Edit: I love this game! And am sad that i can’t get to play online with my friends, after being in a queue for multiple hours

1 Like

lets get more american servers please. You made enough official servers to please 720 people… that or make it so more than 40 can be on a server…

2 Likes

we need way more servers for south america! How come can it be only 40 people on PvP?

1 Like

and we need much more EU PVP Server :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah WTF, I can’t even start playing because all the PVP servers are full. What the actual F!

4 Likes

Funcom you realy don’t have any idea how to make online game don’t you. When some one joined a server he should have his place stable. After you log out from a server you should re- enter it. This is not counter strike. There is a progresion in this game and thanks to your useless server system WE CAN’T JOİN THE DAMN SERVER OF OURS.

3 Likes

The nature of Conan Exiles’ client-server relationship means it’s a first-come, first-serve basis. This is not an MMO. If you log out, that spot will be given to the next person in line. The best suggestion we can offer, if you really want to reserve a spot, is to run your own private server and password-lock it so only trusted folks can play :slight_smile:

(Now, if you are on a private server that’s not full and are still having trouble reconnecting after logging out, that’s a different story–and we’d like to hear about it pronto)

My understanding is that the new servers should be going up “in a few hours”, so it shouldn’t be too much longer.

I am only adding this post to see if they actually plan on adding any. I see that south America is. Which i get because they have like 2. Hoping America can get more as well. 18 pvp servers and they are all full. Hoping Jen or Andy can answer this. Are we getting more official pvp servers for america? If so, how many and when?

You were monitoring 5 hours ago, and decided not to add any servers even though the current players has grown by over 10k since then?

So with you moving my thread to this one. I take it you are adding America servers as well. Sorry didn’t see that mentioned in this thread. So i started my own