After Update Admin Npc spawn bug

Game mode: [ Online private ]
Type of issue: [ Bug ]
Server type: [ PvE-Conflict ]
Region: [ US ]
Hardware: [ PS4 ]

Bug Description:

When searching for npcs, nothing pops up under the search to spawn, nothing is spawnable, there is no text.

Expected Behavior:

Expected it to spawn npcs.

Steps to Reproduce:

• Load into game, log into admin, search npc, nothing’s shows up.*
6 Likes

Welcome to the Forum. Can you spawn armor weapons and such? Have not been in game yet. Is it offline game or do you have a server? Might help others with a answer. Also you can make a Zendesk report to Funcom.

2 Likes

I have the same problem.

4 Likes

It’s offline as well as online, private server as well as official, we have been attempting to test what we can in every possible mode to see if it’s us or the game, the amount of bugs we have experienced in the last 20 minutes is overwhelming, it seems it’s time again to uninstall and wait a year to play again.

4 Likes

Admin pannel Npc spawns and broken
Also the no building costs box can’t tick it or even highlight it

5 Likes

There goes my weekend plans. :unamused:

4 Likes

I was just about to post this exact same bug. I am also having this problem, checking with the other admins to see if they are having it as well.

4 Likes

Same issue here

7 Likes

Exact same issue here

3 Likes

Same here, actually. The entity spawn list is just completely empty.

4 Likes

Same issue in private EU server.
Please fix asap, we have an active admin shop and we can’t spawn purge fighters, armorer, blacksmith etc. Npc list is empty, how can no one noticed that before its release? :pensive:

3 Likes

Have the same problem. They fix one problem and give us a bunch of others.

3 Likes

Same problem. It is not possible to make npc appear from the admin panel. Both online and offline. Absurd

2 Likes

Yes I am the Admin on 3 different servers 2 I own and one is a Friends it is not working on Exiles or Siptah can confirm

5 Likes

same issue

3 Likes

I contacted gportal two days ago with the exact same issue, and they said the problems are on funcoms side and they are aware of the issue, they’re just waiting for a fix.

No indication as to when it will be fixed though 🤷🏻‍♂

3 Likes

Also have this problem. Additionally, I noticed that I can no longer search “Weapon” or “Armor” under items to bring up a list of these items.

2 Likes

Can we get some sort of acknowledgement that this is an actual issue and it will be fixed? I haven’t seen any sort of acknowledgement of this. I just had to post this in our discord.

Hello Exiles!

As many may have noticed, some thralls have been disappearing specifically in Gates of Ember. This is due to an issue on GPortal with a specific setting, thrall decay timer. For some reason, this keeps getting turned back on despite this being set to off on the GPortal settings. For anyone that has lost thralls, please try to compile a general list of what you lost (example: 10 T4 archers, 3 T3 archers, 5 fighters, etc) and we will try our best to reimburse those who lost thralls.

The second issue that we have seen, which will also cause a delay in reimbursing thralls, is after the most recent update the NPC spawn list in the admin panel is empty. This means we are unable to spawn in creatures for events such as monster mash, death maze, or spawning in thralls. Funcom has been aware of this by several posts in their bug forum and have yet to respond to this issue. When more information is available on this, thralls will temporarily be removed from the admin shop.

Note that animal pets remain unaffected and are still available in the admin shop.

3 Likes

@Community can we get an acknowledgment of this issue. I’ve done a search and can’t find anywhere where it’s said to be past onto the team to look at :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

@Community asking too much here?? @AndyB anyone still work here??

3 Likes