- The incapacitate mechanic seems very unnecessary. Especially with such a low number of agents. Only thing it does is make the system more frustrating then it needs to be. My suggestion here is to make an option to rush the mission, with the risk of your agent becoming incapacitated. That way it is a calculated risk you take and not just a punishment. Another option could be to simple make the agent take longer to complete the next mission (Example the agent needs 50% more time to complete a mission).
- The incapacitated timer should start when the mission is done, not when you log in to see how you did on the missions.
- The drop rate for agents seems to be too low for it to have any influence on what content I do in the long run. Some sort of bad luck protection seems to be needed if this is going to have such a low drop rate. Have done 75+ missions + other content without a drop so far.
- A whole tier of more common agents not requiring the stars to align to obtain seems to be missing in my opinion.
- The whole system is a bit too detached from the rest of the game I think. At the very least all agents could be present in the game, and maybe give you a different greeting or dialog options after you have “recruited” them. Maybe some agent are opened up as new vendors when they are recruited, or could help you at scenarios or specific bosses.
- I miss more bonuses directly effecting how the combat works and feels, Not just a numbers bump. As a chaos user this could be an agent that has a chance to spawn instead of my doppelgangers.