Agriculture And Trade

@Minnion and @Crysis I would very much like to lend my support to you calls for fruit trees. I put in a request for this back in my second suggestions list, and so did another player named Wolfbane. And as you can see from the links, the idea was well recieved in both threads:

As I state there within, much like berry bushes, it would be nice to have a number of harvestable fruit trees and bushes scattered around the map. Think of the possibilities. We could have a variety according to the biome. For example, prickly pears in the Desert, coconuts or bannanas in the Jungle. A step further? Maybe something cool and unusual in the Volcano, and perhaps even something downright dark and tainted in the Unnamed City. And of course it would be even better again if we were able to gather seeds and plant them at our bases.

And of course you are absolutely right here Crysis. Our player is stuck in the Exiled Lands for the time being. As with real life, it is more practical from a survival sense to produce a sustainable, renewable source of food rather than try to go and catch it day, after day, after day. That is why human society evolved from a hunter gatherer system to a fixed settlement system. Its real life success is there for all to behold.

3 Likes