Alchemist 4 spawns

Multigun is right, I got one from the Mounds 2 days ago.

Have alwayes only ben lv1 and 2 and some time an realy uggly lv 3

Before pets patch, i can also confirm. PS4. 1 every 15 minutes in the volcano. Sayd. now only the mounds on occasion.

1 Like

I know because when i started on 2 new servers, my tactic was level up 30, get 2 taskmaster 4 from Set City, get to the volcano and set up 2 wheels of pain–QUICKLY–after raid time do a quick ■■■■■■ and grab. hopefully before the server caught on to me farming the Sayd, i could get my 8 in 2-2.5 hours).
Go to bed, wake up grab my sayds, and start crafting orbs and cheaper steel fire.

Now i am trying to fiugre out how to get me one thru trading lol.

We started on a new server and are dying to get one of these guys!

They’re definitely spawning on PC during purges. have seen them during set and dafari purges. Not sure about other areas.

Too bad Purges aren’t happening though!

They’re working in single player, and some servers I think (I think mostly private, not sure). I mean buggy as always, but they are triggering in single player.

Yeah, sure. But for official servers we’re at what… a month and a half and counting of no Purges? A bit more?

I’m sure it’s a compound issue and all that, but MAN it’s getting boring. My server has gone from 20+ people online to between 1 and 4…

I know, I’m just clarifying why Fizzt has been able to see the alchemist spawns in Purges is all.

These purges happened in the last couple of week. Not playing in officials at the moment.

Yeah, sorry for hijacking the thread, just my (growing) annoyance at no Purges getting the better of me. I’ve even heard sporadic reports of Purges happening on officials, but they’re few and far between.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.