All follower Thralls die after using bat form (call of nerlag)

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 1111
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

This is happening in all official servers I have played. in PVP and PVE-C. EVERY time i use bat form and i die all of my following thralls die as well. in the log it says that I killed them. I lost more than 10 leveled t4 thralls weith epic gear before I realize why this is happening. And because there is no way to avoid it if i use the bat spell and i die then all my followers die too! This is so game breaking! Is there any way tha i could get a compensation or anything? in pvp its so hard to recover these loses!

Bug Reproduction:

Have one or two thralls following you. Use call of nerlag. Die.

I dont know if it is related to this report but today I got 2 weeks ban from all official servers with no real explanation of why. So if me trying to report a bug that will help your game result in a ban then you guys are really bad at it. Its just shameful. First time in my life that i got banned from an online game and I am 35+ yrs old,

Can you clarify whether all of your followers die, or just the one(s) currently following you?

How do you die? Falling from the bat?

Do you have the corrupted perk that transfers half of the damage you take to your follower? If so, and you die from falling, you’re basically taking infinite damage, so your follower also takes infinite damage and dies.

1 Like

This may be the explanation.I died from falling and from removing the bracelet. Yes its true Im corrupted with this perk so that I can use the bat form. Still, I believe this shouldn’t happen. 20 LVL thrall is a big investment to lose from falling from a cliff and it turns a great perk into the worst perk ever made. On a second thought i think that ordering thrall to stop folowing and then order to follow again dont kill thrall if i remove bracelet. I cannot confirm it through because today i was banned for god knows why. Its just sad.

That’s exactly why I chose not to corrupt up to that perk; I don’t want my screw-ups to kill the thrall.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.