Allow us to put thralls closer to one another

It would make, having horses in a stable easier.

6 Likes

Um… your stable is slightly flooded.

It’s so the horses can take a bath :smiley:

2 Likes

Put a haystack, wheelbarrow, or water trough into every other stall. Will look stably and make enough room between horses for them to fit.

1 Like

There is a hack for this. Place a pillar or two with a ceiling tile on top. Place your pet or thrall on the ceiling tile then remove the bottom pillar and the pet/thrall will fall next to your other pet/thrall…

4 Likes

Or just place one and have it scout away from the area and place the other one where you want it. Log off or leave the area for 10-20 minutes and it will all return to the spot you placed it

4 Likes

Useful tips. You’re a crafty bunch, heh

This is the method I use as well, the only thing that can be annoying is if you have them stop following you, they may return to that original spot facing a different direction haha I’m not sure about logging off and having them return, it may put them back in the exact same way they were facing originally.

I always try and lead them close to where they used to stand, and make sure that if they walk forward from that spot, that they will be facing the proper direction I intended. This is especially useful as I have one thrall yelling at her male counterpart, if they aren’t facing each other, it sorta ruins the entire fun of that emote!

Yea it’s the most common although I’d advise not doing it on official servers as it’s potentially bannable. They aren’t meant to be that close together and affects server performance. From what I’ve heard anyways

1 Like

They made this rule about followers having to be at least 2 tiles from each other at the time where there were no follower limit to prevent people from packing a ton of them really close together, it may just be a leftover from that time and not really needed anymore :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We may never know :man_shrugging:t4:

This i Like.

I think the exception to thralls can’t be too close should be horses though.

1 Like

With thrall limits, there should be no reason to keep the minimum distance at two tiles. I would very much like to see that reduced. COME ON FUNCOM!!!

1 Like

Yes it would be great to make my drunk thralls fight each other !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.