Anarchy Online Item Assistant Plus

Anarchy Online Item Assistant Plus
AO Item Assistant+ keeps track of all your items and Backpacks
Brought to you by: dream777

I am returning back to game and my last version of AOIA is 1.1.5.5. I thought it was just AO Item Assistant but upon reviewing the “About” information I see it labeled as: Anarchy Online Item Assistant++ (AO:IA++) ‘Plus’ Update by ‘Dream’ ++ Update by officeleet Version 1.1.5.5. Is there any way for me to upgrade this version without having to start over completely? I have 46 characters worth of information… that just isn’t feasible. As is, I’m using AOIA+ (current version) to track GMI information and the old version I had for everything else.

Thanks!

Traderjill Apr 9th, 2018, 19:39:19

You should be fine upgrading to the latest + version (v1.2.6.0). It automatically converts older data to it’s new format, and has an import from the IA:Lite version from a menu function.
For it to import the old data, the “ItemAssistant.db” from your older version just needs to be dropped (copied) into the same folder as the new version and it will detect it when run, as it was designed as an “install over the top of the old version”.

Last edited by Dream; Apr 10th, 2018 at 07:34:58.

2 Likes

Hi … I have a ghost toon I can’t get rid of from my AOIA. It is a deleted and re-rolled toon with same name but different account and profession than first one. The first one is not in my pref folder and the toon nameis not listed in any account on the Inventory page, however it is listed on the Summary page. Unfortunately I can’t select it on the Summary page to delete it.

Any suggestions?

Emma

NVM … I figured it out. Had to go back thru old pref backups and find the deleted toon, put it back into pref folder and re-delete it from AOIA via the Inventory page.

Hi, AOIA is acting strange today … it won’t stay open. I launch it and the summary screen comes up and it will perform a search, but then it minimizes to task bar and then closes down completely.

Anyone else with this problem? Any idea’s why … it was working fine a few days ago.

Emma

No problems for me (except fresh install of windows and reopening of all the bags on all toons), it stays minimized and works as earlier.

With one of the older versions of aoia i was able to auto rename all unnamed packs. it would name them like ‘#456 Small BackPack’.
What happened to this feature? it was so helpful in finding the pack in my bank.

1 Like

Did you manage to fix it? I have the same problem with it not renaming backpacks and as such it’s pretty much useless to me. Saying it’s in x backpack doesn’t help much when I have 60+ backpacks with the same name.

http://forums-archive.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?614989-Item-Assistant this version has the bag renaming feature.

HI, and thanks for your continued interest in AOIA+

I’ve just started developing it again and will be adding a few new features, including a fully featured bag renaming system to AOIA+ soon™

5 Likes

AO Items Assistant+ 2019 Edition :: v1.2.7.0 ::

Is now available for download from :: https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/files/

Fixed a number of issues with new AO database and made it fully compatible with Rubi-Ka 2019 and TestLive servers (You can select your server from the ‘Dimension’ Menu).

2 Likes

Awesome! Thx for updating this Nice Tool!

Thanks, I see a ■■■.1 version posted 4 hrs ago, were there issues with the ■■■.0 version?

Emma

Only issue was when it first started up, if you left it on RK2019 dimension it would pull nanos from chars on RK when searching in the uploaded programs tab, as I left a bit of debug code in, so this has now been removed. Also added the arrival hall to the playfields!

I know this is a bit late, but in response to Emma’s question about deleted toons … you can actually right click a toon you know has been deleted in the Inventory list and opt to delete it from the database, following that with the latest versions of AOIA+ it will also offer you the option of deleting that toons prefs folder to the recycle bin. Just to make managing your toons/prefs bit easier!

Ok, so I have a new version sat here that I’ve been testing for quite some time now. I haven’t managed to find the time to squeeze in auto backpack renaming, but that is coming in the development build.

I wanted to get some feedback for features in this test build that’s virtually ready to go;

Thanks for the feedback, finalised feature set detailed below!

1 Like

i would like that. Does it work for the new client too?

The UI is so small when playing 4k.

This is simply one of the most useful 3rd party AO apps out there. These additional features are something I look forward to! A big thank you for everyone who made this amazing app and keep it rocking for the rest of the community! :heart:

Would like to try that on 4k. I managed to play the old client in 4k with WINE under Linux but no way on windows yet.
The Prefs copy function sounds nice too.
Did i miss the download link?

:: Anarchy Online Item Assistant+ 2019 Edition :: v1.3.0.0 ::
:: Released at: [https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/] ::

This is a major update with a few overhauls to various things and optimisations.

• Uploaded/Owned "Nano Programs"
    Revamped “Nano Programs” interface, allowing you finer control over what Nanos it displays; ie Mission Rewards and/or Dyna, and/or SL etc… Also allow for finer display of if and how you own a particular nano; ie the crystal only, or tradeskill items such as discs, items on other toons, in the GMI or not etc…

• Send to MishBuddy
    Sending lists of rollable Nanos to MishBuddy. It is fully configurable and can exclude Nanos you have uploaded, or owned either as crystals or tradeskill items, and look for these on other toons also (this is where the above interface improvements come to being handy!) … it’s fully configurable (interface does look quite complex, but it’s fully featured!). It also works with free MB, or with the profiles in the purchased MB, which actually works very nice and is a good reason to buy that wonderful mission roller. Settings are preserved across sessions now, so you can re-send the new list in a couple of clicks.

• Anarchy Online Classic Client Resolution Fix
    Play AO Classic Old Client in “high resolutions”. Yes I have a “fix” for Classic old AO to be played in native resolutions such as 4k and such; I’ve been playing it in 3440x1440 for a while now, and it’s nice, super fast with no issues around aspect ratio either. I know this has been an issue since WQHD monitors started becoming popular back since 2010, so I thought I’d try fix it … succeeded!

• Multiple Client Installations with Prefs Syncronisation
    Easily manage Resolution, Prefs, HotBars, Settings, Scripts and Backpack (names and positions/settings) across multiple installations of AO. You can set up an AO Classic Client Installation, and an AO New Engine Beta Installation and have AOIA+ Sync your Prefs as listed above between client installations. This facilitates being able to swap from the old client to the new beta client installs and maintain everything in game as if it was just one installation. Fully configurable, so you can only sync the things you need to and it works completely automatically once switch on! (On by default) However, please note; if swapping from one to another you will have to select the client AOIA+ uses to find new Backpack names (at least until it auto synchronises :yum:). I’ll try to automate this in the near future.

• Automatic Unnamed Backpack Renaming
    This has been a long overdue feature, but I wanted to prepare the format for the future Backpack sharing module. This is switched on by default also and includes a number and the character name it was found on (handy for when moving packs across alts in the upcoming backpack sharing module and makes them more identifiable overall).

Well I think that is all for now. Have fun with it and feel free to provide feedback; it helps for future updates!

Peace,
Dream.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update Dream <3

I’m curious, how does the fix for running the old engine in higher resolutions work? :blush: