Anniversary Leaderboards?

Being that the event ends on the 30th, we would need to be at 90% to make the goal.

@AndyB
Leaderboards already frozen? or still going? “in the morning” without timezone seems not really specified.

It said in the morning EDT.

missed that, as it was only on the first switch sentence, still “in the morning”

Which i would guess around 09:00 or 10:00 us time
… IMO its also not an option they extend it since its like a Sport event you can not change the distance from 60 to 100m DURING the run. The only thing to make mount goal available is just extendIng the community goal (but not the season) or make a season3. Personally I dont care the mount anyway…

Why would they extend it? They set a goal, we didn’t make it. No mount. Simple ! :smiley:
What would be the point with a goal and the challenge if they just handed it out to us no matter if we made it or not? Might as well just put it in /claim for everyone then when anniverssary is over.

5 Likes

So we still dont know when does it end?

They did not update for almost 2 hours now.
“Morning” has broken?

Give me sharrrrrdsssss

Seriously, when is this ending? “Morning” is ambiguous as hell and we’ve sure surpassed “morning” even for yanks. Honestly everything feels like it’s done by interns these days, maybe even the office cleaner is having a go at development.

Probably haven’t heard anything because of Ascension or whatever this holiday is called. However, I am 99% sure the leaderboard has stopped updating. It updated every 3hours and it didn’t change anything at 18:00 my time which it did the other days.

It should be over. EDT morning is gone. Give shards now :blush:

yeah it most likely is. I just thought it had to be ended with a downtime which was supposed to happen today which never did which is why I only was 99% sure :smiley: . Also that downtime not happening is also why people are still freaking out :stuck_out_tongue:
So yeah seems like the leaderboard ended when it was said it was supposed to end !

But oh well, stop nagging to Andy when it’s a day off guys :sweat_smile:

If it not ended when it was supposed to end Funcom would really mess up things and make many people angry. Me included to be honest.

So yeah, I hope it is really over.

A lot of people would be happy too :smile:

Jokes aside I am pretty sure it’s ended so don’t think you need to worry.

Seems that the leaderboard just updated again, judging by dungeon boss kills. So it’s not over?

Yeah you are correct, it did update. Guess they do need to take down the servers to close it afterall :slight_smile:

I think Andy was streamIng conan unconquered coop mode but at least they could tell us whats up now…

Omg, i’m tired of this event, people will continue to farm like crazy.
End it already, the fun is long time over, it’s just an endless race…
End it and give the shards!

4 Likes

I’m still missing 17+ kills in from 8 hours ago that can make me enter the last 100 spots. I give up, what a joke of competition, without defined rules, some of my characters update properly others don’t, low level kills count but rf/t1/t2 don’t.