Anniversary Mount

So it’s not a free mount then.

the mount is free, you just can’t use it if you don’t unlock basic features in a MMO.

2 Likes

I can use the mount, I never paid from it. The mount is free

2 Likes

Tip: Level 50 Bundle is cheaper and includes an Exotic Mount and Exotic Riding (all riding skills). See how they did that?

Advanced Riding not only cost 50 gold, it’s a level 80 skill.

Receiving this ‘Free’ Mount on a subscribed character lower than level 80 makes it unusable, too. Buy more $$$ but then … could’ve had a Royal War Steed :aaaaaa: conundrum?

11th Anniversary Included 2 Mounts:
Daily Login Mount = Savage Keshian Panther
Community Challenge = ‘Special’ Panther (bluepanther)

@AndyB 12th Anniversary Community Challenge Mount?
Could a scalable mount be added to the community server rewards in time or would that need an extension?

Leaderboard = 85% Goal

2 Likes

It’s pointless to feed them fluffers, they probably had to leave common sense at the door when signed up for the funcom apologist course.

I too said the same above, but they’re hard at hearing apparently. Just as they can’t grasp the concept of “login reward” mount vs. any other mounts. Nor that hidden, undocumented take-aways are valid reasons for complaints.
Don’t waste your time on them, unfortunately discourse has no official ignore feature, but you can hide their dumb comments through a tiny addon.

Nice shots btw., that’s the one I used to call punk panther. Those feathers or whatnot look so silly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You have to spend gold or real money so how is that thing free?

1 Like

you spend it for riding, mount itself is FREE
people like you seem not to read… its the same if you win ps4 in lottery,but don`t have TV, will you also ask them for TV?

2 Likes

Solutions
Limited time-
Lower the cost of Advanced Riding to 10g

Offer only Advanced riding in the Funcom store for a reasonable price.

Wait until we can have confidence in subbing without locking up account, credit card, so on.

I don’t if it’s even possible to change the skill requirement since a lot of people have it inventory bank.

1 Like

I wouldn’t play for PS4 having no TV, are you ok?

1 Like

Hi all, we’ll be granting a free tome of Advanced Riding to anyone who claimed the Gilded Desert Stallion during this year’s anniversary event. The item will be delivered after the event concludes; look for a post on the forums for a notice when the item is delivered.

13 Likes

Thank you @AndyB

1 Like

Hi there and thanks Mr. Argyle :slight_smile:
So, Stygga was right and it indeed was just a mixup and not a deliberate change.
Great news, and I guess I owe an apology for assuming the other way around.

1 Like

Ditto for me. Stygga called it correctly, it seems and not as I suggested a cash grab. Apologies and thanks!

1 Like

The sqeaky wheel gets the oil…

2 Likes

I should also add that the Advanced Riding skill we’ll be giving out won’t care what level you are. Because I got some comments about that too. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

@AndyB you’re the best. You’re actually the “last” person @funcom that cares about us and for that I thank you very much sir!!!

P.s. I’ll have a drink with your name on it :slight_smile: :wine_glass: :beers: cheers

4 Likes

what about people who alrdy bought it? :smiley:
should I start crying so you can return my 50g?

3 Likes

That’s why he’s not going to do anything in the future because of people like you, simply can’t please everyone. You can use it on any other character, if you can’t, it means all of your characters obtain it already, then just simply enjoy…

Yes but you get the benefit of the mount way beyond that event. Two months premium can be had for less than the price of a cup of water a day. (I was going to say coffee but looking at the subscription prices, your tap water probably costs more.)

Those who got it free have to pay the rest of us in the community our gold back or we’ll whine a lot. :smiley:

5 Likes