Any news on Chapter 2?

Since we gonna stuck with sorcery theme for a while i hope we get some more building parts…
We desperately need 2x2 gate frame+ door (just frame, so we can merge it in different culture themes)
And rooftops, oh boy, we badly need those, tons of variations (most of them are too flat for sorcery builds)
We need pointy, round, big and complex ones, smth like that

1 Like

Zombies with nipples and bushes?

Nay thanks. Don’t need to see naked rotten bodies in games.

1 Like

B… b… but we already have plenty of those. Especially on Isle of Siptah. Undead first men are rotten and naked ¯_(ツ)_/¯

And since we got staff alternative functional attack (animated+sound) but pretty useless… i hope we getting some kind quick battle spell.
Would be cool to push attackers away (small wave of sand, mud, ice - depends on surface) with low dmg, or smth to slowing them down. So you can evade first strikes and change to proper melee weapons.
Each attack cost staff durability and give caster small corruption doze. :thinking:

You could add invisible Ymir Avatar fixed too and maybe a can of bug spray would help :grin:

So the whole point of these chapters is that they are meant to be on a specific time cycle. Are you suggesting that they should just put all future updates on hold because some bug hasn’t yet been fixed yet? That’s pretty damned petty to deny EVERYONE what the company stated they would provide just because YOU want some bug to be fixed, and mind you there is nothing to say that they are NOT working on fixing bugs at the same time. After all, every single update they have ever put out has come with bug fixes. But sure, lets just suspend all future update indefinitely. That will certainly improve customer satisfaction and retention.

1 Like

Every update also comes with more bugs too don’t forget :grin: But the chapters will probably help to pay the wages of the people fixing the bugs so we just have to accept it as part of the process.

Im pretty sure sure it’s not just HIM that wants them to fix their previous chapter first :slight_smile:

Just because YOU want new content and dont care about the bugs doesnt mean OTHERS thinks the same. I rather have a game that works properly before new updates comes and brings more stuff that is broken :slight_smile:

Actually, I really don’t care about their next chapter. So no, it’s most certain’ not because I want new content. However, if you bothered to open your eyes for even one quarter of a second you would notice the thread after thread after thread on this forum from a whole host of people asking if not demanding for new content. New maps, new dungeons, new raid mechanics. You name it, just NEW CONTENT. But sure, let’s just pretend that NONE of that exist because Mr. Dorpie doesn’t want to see it right? And let’s ignore the fact that every update comes with fixes because why should facts ever matter right? No, lets just cling to our own garbage and bring everyone else down with us for the sake of being spiteful. That make sense. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I have to say, Mrs Oduda should open her eyes aswell. Since mostly I see people want stuff to work :slight_smile:

You can if you use them as the appearance half of an armor illusion.

Just have to catch/break bearers that are wearing those pieces to take them from.

They don’t show up on their own but for whatever reason they do when used as an illusion.

1 Like

Shoot, then there’s guys like me who just went out and said they were disappointed lol.

1 Like

I am not unsatisfied with the game itself. It gives you plenty to gather, craft, build and fight and yet after all thoose years I somehow miss some kind of a breath of fresh air, since you are always doing the same task over and over again. There is nothing new to see.

I am very glad they still put effort into the game, don´t get me wrong and some stuff they add is really awesome. But the new witch hunt event is kinda meh for my taste. In the end you do the same as you always do, running around, clubing or killing thralls just that you now can sell the soccerers or their parts for ingame cash to buy an set of amor.

I don´t know how you feel about it, but it feels underwhelmingly boring to me. I guess most people will end selling the heads since its faster and easier to run around killing soccerers, then clubing and dragging them back to the event location one by one.

Even if this sounds kinda rude, I feel Funcom avoids putting work in things that require more time and work. Instead we are getting this little events, that at the end of the day not really adding anything “special” to the game. They try to hype the events in their streams but the hype is onesided. People expect Funcom to put more work into bugfixing and general overhauls. That seems more important for most then getting a new event and armor.

1 Like

I will personally admit to a general malaise as of late when it comes to the game. TBH the things I want are the same as always: Revamped Dungeons with greater challenges, Avatars attacking during the Purge, Better Server Admin Tools, and Bugfixes galore.

That being said, I’m glad they’ve finally gotten around to fixing the Tempersmith → Legendary Armor Repair Kit bug, but the time its taken to do so along with a general mum in terms of what to expect in the future really killed a lot of my enthusiasm.

When I can, I’ll watch today’s stream and see if it gets the ol’ feeling flowing, but right now I’m just a little…discouraged. Don’t get me wrong though, I want FC to prove me wrong and knock this thing out of the park with whatever it is they can add to the game.

2 Likes

And still ignoring the obvious as always. Must be nice to be willfully ignorant.

I’ll have to try this out.

Just tried this on single player with admin spawn. Thank you for this. :+1:t2:

Can barley play chapter one why would I play cheaper two. I still have yet to receive my crom coons I bought 1 month ago. I’m still banned with zero explanation. I’ve contacted zendesk no reply so forget this game it’s a waste of time I regret playing it for 3 years of my life they haven’t changed a thing there will always be game breaking exploits and buggy stuff that they won’t fix

I would keep trying for a refund via the Zendesk but if that fails there are community members in here that might me able to point you in the right direction. I found a couple below.

Spynosaur_Nicole
Ignasi

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.