Anyone else with terrible performance since JotW pack/patch?

Game mode: SP/ OP
Type of issue: Performance

Hi there,
i was wondering if there are any other players who experience almost unplayable performance since the jewel of the west patch (constant stuttering, Online and SP). Playing on medium/high, it ran really smoothly after official release, well… until JotW.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

2 Likes

Me too, microstuttering has become common now. Definitelly something between Mother of all patches and Jewel of the West and new Radeon patch 18.8.1 maybe.

System
Windows 10 64 bits
AMD FX 8320-E Octacore 3.2 GHz
8Gb RAM
AMD Radeon RX 480 Sapphire 4G driver 18.8.1

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, the only difference is my graphics card, the rest of the setup is the same - 1050TI GeForce 3gb

1 Like

Same here. Noticeable stuttering. Sometimes attacking npcs results in my character stuttering forward beyond them completely missing the target and they end up behind me. Very annoying. Even tried turning down graphics to low and doesn’t seem to make a difference.

System
Windows 10 64 bit
Intel i7 6700k
16GB RAM
Zotac GTX 1070

1 Like

I just happened the same thing an hour ago everything was fine but I telestrasporto to the volcano and from there it starts to walk badly the enemies came to attack me in jumps that were not seen where they were going to leave … I cost a 2000 npc life fell to the lava attacking

So it’s not my PC’s fault. Thank Crom!

It might have something to do with the status icons above health bar. They mentioned today testlive patch contains fix for performance issue caused by those icons being patched to live soon.

The stuttering happens to me, it’s so weird since I’m used to running games on high with little to no problems at all. This stutter is just death though, gets worse the more I play too, especially if I go to where npcs are, the desert area, or if I mine some rocks. Coal makes the stutter worse though, why coal?

I’ve been having crashing issues since the Mother of All Patches.

Still crashing.

I notice the stutter worse towards the end of the day, and not as bad in the mornings. This leads me to believe that it’s the servers in need of a restart. Since most people play in the evenings, I would wager a guess, that the servers have been up for some time, accruing data before most get on.

I should mention that I play single-player. I can replicate a stutter almost always by walking from Traper’s Cabin, around a lake and to The Breach, until I cross under the bridge.

It stutters briefly and I can see a bear load as well as some of the world textures/ objects. It does stutter just about anywhere else though, but some places stutter more, this specific place stuttering almost always.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.