AoC #1 MMORPG of 2020

Congratulations Age of Conan: Unchained

:boom: Happy 12th Anniversary :boom:

This free to play MMO is intense and edgy, not for the faint of heart. The game eases you slowly into Robert E. Howard’s Conan universe. You play as a single-player before you enter the town and get to meet other players. The beautiful graphics and audio all add to the ambiance of a dark fantasy world. It’s something definitely worth checking out.

9 Likes

Agree

3 Likes

Huzzah!

Of course, we all know this :grinning:

Cheers! :beers:

4 Likes

i have tried the final fantasy game, but i stopped because I struggled with the graphic being bad.
I run low setting on aoc and i run low setting in final fantasy, and i think aoc i much better.
Did i play another game? this article say final fantasy is best graphic???

Congrats to Oslo and funcom :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like your problem is running on low settings. Of course things won’t look as good at low settings. Graphics are certainly pretty good in FFXIV at max settings.

1 Like

good time for a new expansion ever in birthday he he, balck kingdoms?? zamora?? when? i continue waiting like a most ppl like me …

4 Likes

:crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s a serious website. It even links to a couple of pirate sites. wtf? :smiley:

1 Like

Thats a good proof for me that it’s a site from gamers for gamers :smiley:
Not the usual “serious” reporters who dont have a clue about games and only promote those games they get payed for.

2 Likes

looks like a glorified blog to me, the sites twitter has like 7 followers :smiley:

1 Like

2 more than you :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Il remember that when i start giving out awards, but seriously is this someone from the aocs communitys site? didnt mean to diss it :crazy_face:

1 Like

Or you can try out this https://twiends.com/?gcmp=mid_srch&gadg=buy&ghead=kw_tb5mu&gext=&gdev=c&gkw=buy%20twitter%20followers&gmch=e&gnet=g&gpos=&gloc=9061570&gplace=&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpLfzBRCRARIsAHuj6qXDWcUpvKzdbt8rhww0PNVkubEFpG1aMoQlynsgrbtonV_2Y2Nj8GcaAqKrEALw_wcB :grinning:
Or this https://www.boostmyfollowers.net/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwpLfzBRCRARIsAHuj6qVdZx7ZcwcpCZFNKEjxBRdaxhUw913i45gfKJIAYxoespPxF-ijLbUaArGnEALw_wcB . Looks more professional :grinning:

1 Like

thats not even a funny joke…

2 Likes