Aquilonian DLC?

So does anyone know what DLC is this for because if its as bad of a release as this one, Funcom should probably give it for freeJPEG_20180622_192705JPEG_20180622_192635

2 Likes

I donno about these but royal armor should be change name to aquilonian royal armor and include in this dlc

1 Like

maybe funcom should give all players that purchase the game in early access their armor…not all of them have it…

then they can think about it to give it away…

It doesn’t show on PC for me.
I feel cheated by the last DLC, not going there again.

3 Likes

what you see is obviously a future dlc that sneaked his way into the game since the last xbox patch. it seems only visible on the xbox version.

exactly that, i still havent received my code from game preview

1 Like

I contacted the support… thay told me i should contact steam, it isn´t on funcom, steam told me i should contact funcom… so maybe my husband will never get that armor… nice

is the same situation for me on xbox, microsoft pointing the finger at FC, FC says its on microsoft.

I got my code for the armor the day they announced it. It came in my messages on xbox. under the Messages from Xbox Live tab. Noticed some of my messages I get in there never appear as new or unread. May want to take a look

1 Like

@ Grunt & Cephas; Looks like Steam and Microsoft lied to you both, Funcom can’t fix this for you because Steam and Microsoft distribute the codes, Funcom can’t even do that.
I had the same problem when Sony provided the wrong DLC for my pre-order code, it took Sony three and a half weeks to give me (and many others) the correct item (we did get to keep the other item as well).

So do make sure you make it clear to Steam/Microsoft that they caused the problem, and that only they can fix it, do not allow them to send you away.
Of course, that does assume that you actually have the right to have the DLC.
You might also want to seek out people with the same problem, as there is strength in numbers, together you will have a louder voice.

As for the OP, the Aquilonian DLC looks like a marble Greek/Roman building set, that’s good enough for me, the rest is just extra.
I didn’t see any double beds in either of the DLC, that’s a bit disappointing, I really wanted a good looking double bed, the one I have now looks uncomfortable and makes me feel poor.

1 Like

People are pissed off enough about the incomplete DLC they just sold everyone, you really think giving away the armor they gave people for buying a digital copy will go over well?? The only way that would work is if they also gave people the sword, but then every person who spent too much money importing physical copies to get that sword will be even more pissed off, which I wouldn’t blame them.

3 Likes

I like the look of the cosmetic items for this Aquilonia DLC, can’t wait to get some nice white coloured buildings in the desert!

1 Like

I cannot see those images as they do not show on my PC version. I welcome new looks; however, I am very concerned that I will not get what is being shown as happened with the Khitan DLC.

maybe the RP groups might go for this but there is no way the PVP raiders will touch it after the latest DLC. Why have nice looking stuff when it just isnt up to the end level stuff alread in game. All these amazing skins and you cant really use them in the game , really sad.

well so much for cosmetic DLC guys----we looked at khitan stuff compared to black ice…khitan stuff is stronger

It is also on the PS4 version. Appeared at the same time as the paid dlc stuff.
Was wondering how to get it.

Khitan and Black Ice have the same hp my guy.

I’m really hype for the aquilonian DLC and I’m waiting for it.

1 Like

I’m not. Already wasted my money on 2 useless DLCs :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ve bought the last DLC (Khitan) and I’m happy with it. I’m playing on a roleplay server, and if the weapons are a bit weak, I’m fine with the armor and the buildings.

2 Likes

Are you guys running Fashionista?