How many will hold off on new dlc until bugfixes have been done?

How many are going to wait before purchasing the DLC until the game bugs that arose after the first DLC have been fixed?

Myself even if I like the construction pieces I am going to hold out. I worry there will be a layering of bugs with this new DLC.

2 Likes

Should get it for free so wont be holding off xD

2 Likes

Inb4 the new foundations have twice the vault 's health and cost only 1 plant fiber.

1 Like

I havent even fired up the game for a week i am not giveing a single penny to funcom antill thay ether fix what thay broke or roll back the ā€˜mother of all screw upsā€™ patch.
Its insulting that this game has been classed as a ā€˜releaseā€™ and in its 3mth of ā€˜releaseā€™ has gotten worse and worse and then funcom pushes out 2 ā€˜coff coffā€™ cosmetic DLCā€™s

4 Likes

hahahaha still salty about a single piece of last dlc which had some more hp and was fixed asap? enjoying ur summer ehhhh xDDDD

4 Likes

Its more like I have next to no faith in their capability to not screw up, raher.
Btw khitan hatch doors still have only 20k HP when other t3 have 50.
And yes, I do. Playing other games that is. And just purchased Rend, that looks quite promising.

Iā€™m so getting the Aquilonian DLC, cuz I think itā€™s value alone, is great.

The fixes will come. I have seen it. I know it. Just because people are impatient brats in general who consume content faster than it can be produced or fixed, doesnā€™t make the patches any faster or slower.

4 Likes

me too :smiley: i got it for free thank you funcom!

2 Likes

Not me, but Iā€™ve not experienced the bugs people have been posting about.

Iā€™ve made a suggestion in the past for everyone who is having issues to get together and see what they have in common to have the bugs they do. This way it would make it much easier for Funcom to fix.

Iā€™ve personally done this myself during early access to help fix many bugs before launch. So Iā€™m wondering about the validity of some of the bug claims that donā€™t have reports and are not being tested together by those who are having issues.

Its not enough to say ā€œI have bug, Funcom fix it now.ā€ Devs need more information. And since these bugs arenā€™t happening to me, its very likely Funcom isnā€™t seeing them on their end either. So you all are asking them to fix this stuff blindly when you donā€™t have common information.

6 Likes

Iā€™m getting it that day!

1 Like

I think PC is probably in the best shape as far as bugs go. I play on ps4 and the last time I tried to play 2 weeks ago I couldnā€™t get resources. The hits wouldnā€™t register so it was taking forever to build. I was rubberbanding a lot too. It was also getting a lot harder to even travel anywhere cuz sometimes iā€™d have a mob just warp ontop of me. I would get stuck into a mob or my hits just wouldnā€™t register and Iā€™d die. Eventually the frustration outweighed the fun and I just went back to a completed game.

1 Like

When funcom cleans up the bugs on the xbox side of things, Iā€™ll gladly grab all the dlcā€™s available. Till then they will get nothing more.

Iā€™m not bitter. However I had faith in funcom that the game would be running better after launch then it did in EA. So I purchased the game in EA.

So funcom can have faith in me to buy dlcā€™s, when they clean up this game.

2 Likes

Rend seems ok but very very grindy, even compared to conan

same. rigth now utterly dissapointed and wont be buying any DLCā€™s with teh game in its current state

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be buying it when it is released. While there are bugs in CE on our PS4 PvE server, we have fortunately not been suffering from ā€œgame-breakingā€ bugs reported by others.

1 Like

Buying it on release :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will get it for free due to testlive. But else I would buy it without a blink.

Well, I did not purchase the Khitan DLC simply because I wasnā€™t overly interested in any of the content in it. I would like the Aquilonian stuff though. I am tempted to hold off, however, because Funcom did mention somehow offering it for free to Console players since they were offering it for free on pc to 500+ Patch testers.

Iā€™m buying it as soon as I can. Itā€™s got the best look to it imo

i will buy the DLC as soon as possible :slight_smile:

1 Like