Aquilonian foundation issue

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug ]
Region: [Here]

I am unable to place the wheel of pain on the Aquilonian foundations. Every time I try it clips through and tries to sit on the ground saying that its overlapping an object, so I raise it up and it says not enough contact with the ground.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Not suppose to be placed on foundations it’s supposed to be placed on solid ground

I’ve been able to place them on every foundation except the dlc ones, there isnt much flat ground where the building is located so i dont have much of a choice of I want to make one bigger than the lesser wheel of pain.

Wheels of Pain are absolutely meant to be placed on foundations. Placing them on foundations or near foundations increases the decay timer.

1 Like

They are not supposed to be placed on foundations at least it was like that when game was released they might have changed it I’m not sure but we would have to destroy a few foundation near the center of where wheel of pain would be place so it would touch the ground but it would look like wheel of pain was on foundations

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.