Armor attribute values

So recently I had some friends join my server, and found out that low-grade flawless armor was giving them a +9 to their stats. I accidentally crafted an epic (non-flawless) set for my thrall, and she was only getting +5.

Is this correct? Should low-grade armor ever give more of a bonus than high-grade? That seems a bit goofy.

There are a few of the non-DLC armors that still only give 5. It is taking quite some time for them to get it fixed.

Mundanes and Epics follow the same attribute structure: +5, +7 and +9 for Standard, Exceptional and Flawless. Head Chest Hands Legs Feet is 2-2-1-2-2 by default, which is why Silent Legion should be taken from the Trash Pile, at least when it comes to hands. :stuck_out_tongue:

When I start a new server, if I’m not rushing I try and farm the Named Fighter on the sandy spit near the Shattered Bridge. Focusing here alone I can cobble a full +9 ENC set within the first two hours, even if I’m unlucky with the roll.

I’m not touching the Silent Legion topic with a 10 ft spear. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That seems kinda screwy to me, being that epic armor is more expensive to make but as you’re leveling up once you’ve hit low grade flawless and gotten used to the +9, it would be very difficult to accept anything less in order to move to epic. Has it always been like this and I’ve just forgotten?

Guess it’s not the biggest issue of the day, but I didn’t remember being able to get to the +9 bonus until epic flawless.

Not even with a Vaulting Pole? :smiley:

I’ve been doing this for quite some time now, such that my early game often includes getting the Darfari Armorer due to his availability and his recipe. Then I have the luxury of all the DLC armors’ flawless attributes.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.