Atlantean Sword not Showing Up

See also https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Conan_Exiles#Game_Pre-orders

Those swords are made in your crafting menu not on a blacksmiths bench.

1 Like

I know. I bought the code. An unused code.

There is nothing in that section which says the codes provided would expire. And I already mentioned the code was accepted as valid when I redeemed it.

Realize that, just checked to be sure anyway so I wasn’t wasting anyone’s time.

And they were in the package with the disk. It has been a year since I redeemed mine. You likely need to use it with the disk not a download as it was meant as a preorder bonus. Sorry.

I haven’t seen a case where that is how the codes work and no information suggesting so. Im just looking for an official response.

@Elastas if the code was valid which it sounds like it was from your description then it should be there.

One thing I want to ask is are you sure the region for your code and the region for your game match?

I have the US and UK disc version of the game. I purchase all the DLC from the US store. When I play on the UK disc I don’t have access to any of the DLC I purchased on the US store.

I’m sure you will get an official response at some point but our questions and trouble shooting really does help them narrow down the issue.

2 Likes

Yes it was sold specifically as a US version, only shipping or emailed to people in the US. I’d covered my bases on the specifics before I dedicated some spare change for it. I get Im coming off irritated because I am but its not at any of those who have cared enough to respond which I appreciate. Just waiting on some help and occasionally logging in and out on the game to see if this item is ever going to show up.

1 Like

@Ignasi could you help this person or merge him to a better thread. Thanks.

Hey @Elastas, welcome to our community.

Could you do a quick test for us to see if there’s something wrong with your licenses?
Go into single player mode, make yourself admin, then open the admin panel. Under gear, search for the Atlantean sword and try to spawn it.

@Ignasi does this mean I could buy a code for conan armour that I didn’t get at release?

Some players reported they got retail copies of the Day One edition just for the DLC code. So it’s certainly possible, if people can still get their hands on one of them.

1 Like

Thank you for the info.

Could possibly help.

PS: @AndyB uwu this is nifty (thank discourse)

2 Likes

Hi there. I already tried admin powers to spawn in items on a private server but I went ahead and started a new game on single player to see if maybe there was a weird data thing preventing it from working before. It won’t spawn in the item like before acting like I don’t own the DLC. I get the FAILED SPAWNING 1 X GAME ITEM 8000 or 8011 depending on which one I click. If you’d like I could DM you a screenshot of my purchase history on the store for the sword if this needs to be taken further than it already has.

That could mean the licenses need to be restored, as described above (Ignasis should correct me if I’m wrong)

1 Like

Sorry about that I didn’t see you replied as I typed in my response

Thank you so much for that since that did the trick. Appreciate all the help! Someone may want to add that into the wiki or at the help section if anyone else tries to do the same.

3 Likes

No problem. Thank you for remaining calm in this emergency :slight_smile:
You can always use the slide lo…

Will do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.