ATTN:DEVS/ADMINS/TOP TEIR PVP console/PC May I return to conan official without ban? One last time solo?

, ,

Hey fellow conan exiles lovers, thank you for your interest and clicking on post…
Ill make it breif and straight forward. It will be lengthy, and not fully explained in detail but admins/DEVS/Vets will understand, example… youtubers such as firespark81, justhorse, flyhacks…
Countless hours of testing after their testing/hard work went into what New world order was and became on console ps4 in conans prime. If you dont know them, look them up, they are years ahead of information leaked recent and still not leaked way ahead of our time… in respect all credit due too them, my fellow testers and former clan pe#1-NWO (no relation other than conan exiles)

I would like to return to conan exiles solo while im unemployeed for a short, breif one last hurrah! Solo or just in general and expose a few or more people to the game I will forever remember and strangers ive bonded with over the years, while playing, conan exiles…

First things first, Ive met alot of great people playing your game and made alot of good friends, for me personally conan was my first real survival game next to rust… I loved every minute of it…threw ups and downs…

To the point, admins/devs as main console player/players and my fellow clan mates. We have had our issues/complaints and diffrences between devs and forum admins, etc etc… But for thee most part between extreme case’s effecting more than a clan of 10 “console official pvp” My fellow friends and clan where more than capable of dealing with meshers, glitching resources etc etc. But mostly heard from us when it came to DD0SSing etc, and problems out of both our control, out of everyone, I paid the ultimate price, I take no credit what so ever for anything other than twisting conan rules in regaurd to iron grids land claim, and other specific land claims/greifing I do not care to share. But I finally got ip spoofed and kung fu’d by a script kiddie rather than just ddosed and reset router, or your official server ddosed…
I wont kid anyone, thought I knew some code, got totally clapped more than once… need to work on my kung fu…
This is just a factor many top survive game pvpers will face, from rust-ark-conan…

Alot of new rules have been implemented, I feel based on certain events on recent on pc/console that effect alot of our top teir pvp clans, aka “server wipers” console/PC…

Ive been apart of alot of major ps4 console server wipes, with at the time, some of the best conan console players the community has ever seen…

Not to take away from, firespark81, justhorse or flyhacks… huge shout out to those youtubers. Wouldnt be possible without them to further test the finer details, huge thumbs up to them…
If your new to conan or a vet, check them out, but 110% they know tips and tricks still only being leaked now unaware to devs and other clout youtubers well before anyones see, and still have yet to be seen.

Regaurding top teir pvp… quick fix for land claims and spam… bring back gods… rework them whatever. But before updates/op naked bow build… gods at top teir pvp clans resolved claim in a day or so… if that

I could go on, but id like to return to conan console pvp solo and build my first and only damn near unraidable base legit… devs free to watch me build etc etc. Wanna do it legit. In short expose alot of things not yet seen on pc/console/youtube or unthought/overlooked overall…but not everything…

Just seems like new rules implemented are based around alot of our more top teir pvp dedicated clans/players at the top of the food chain… iron grids/land claim… all could be resolved with reintroduction of gods all due respect when it comes to top teir pvp…

I understand complications it brings to new players etc etc.

Id just like to come back and play and build a base unseen before to extent of my knowledge but not get banned etc, etc… with devs permission and possibely expose certain things overlooked to be corrected or noted for rework…

What are my limitations? I will not iron grid but so im told… can stretch grid to a limit, but im guessing grid over treb claim is bannable offence? Would like to come just solo, but new rules are cloudy to me… again have no problem raiding meshers and dungeoun builds… even easier with gods… would just like to clairify new rules/limitations because seems unclear and would rather not catch a ban in all fairness but feel alot or work done in past year targets top teir pvp clans… aka " server wipers vs server wipers "

Id like one last hurrahh solo and build a functional nearly unraidable base… minus claim, for one last time…

Anyone can build an unraidable blue screen base… this will function and change pvp on console and pc until minor rework… but just one of many issues.

Idk let me know devs…
New rules shady and subject to change… would rather not catch another ban because im a walking target period… let me know…
Bring the top pvp teir community gods back…

Love treb rework… need gods… ends wars in a week or days over weeks…between “server wipers”…

Would love to come back, but fear instant ban on first slip up since new rules implemented… because of previous history and association… but iam aware old vets and officals get a grandfather pass on established bases before new rules… question is, if I where to reform and wipe established grandfathered officials clans bases, would I catch a ban for anti greif etc? What are stipulations? Rework gods or not, just bring them back would speed up process or dissolve L.Claim issues in a few days or weeks among pvp community…

Wheres the line??? Im confident I can build a top teir nearly unraidable base as is on console… I understand rules… but to what extent??? F.O.BS a bannable offence???

Anyone can build a bluescreen/DC base… if worked properly and can collect dc’D bodies as they approach lmfao… but where do we draw the line???
HMU devs/Admins/Pvp gods… lets disscuss, but id like to come back n just dick around solo without insta ban because I do to an extent feel targeted and rest of associates…

New conan pvp players dont discourage…

Where do we drawn the line, and will I catch an insta ban??? What are my limitations… if gods reintroduced as is, would some of us catch a ban just 4vs entire server, with established alpha clan on server, for F.O.Bs and anti greif/claim???

Id like to come back one last time… lot of great people and memories over the years…

Thoughts and comments appreciated…

Bold statement amongst community, but all due respect in regaurds to firespark81, justhorse and fly hacks. Care not to share further and dislike youtubers… the best pvpers in conan community would rather remain faceless etc etc. But these few pillars in the community have shared enough without detail, the proper tools to work with… but on a level very few understand, how to properly use them…

Miss playing with yall. Stay strong, conan community!!!

Hey there,

If you have been banned from official servers, you may send a ban appeal using the same method which is used to report these issues. You can find it here:

1 Like